Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, June 2, 2014

True Friendship

1.     When you are sad...I will get you drunk and will help you plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.


2.  When you are blue...I'll try to dislodge whatever is choking you.


3.  When you smile...I'll know you finally got laid.



4. When you are scared...I will rag you about it every chance I get.


5.  When you are worried...I will tell you horrible stories about how much worse it could be and to quit whining.


6. When you are confused...I will use little words to explain.


7.  When you are sick...stay away from me until you're well again.  I don't want whatever you have.


8. When you fall...I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.  Then I’ll help you up.

18 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy to hear that Sunny. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Yep, that's what it's all about ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got that right River! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. True friendship never ceases to amaze me.
    Thanks, Cat
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Mere...true friends are awesome! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Oh, Cat, I am sure that if everyone had such a friend, then the whole world and the people in it would feel much better.

    Love it.
    Hugs,
    Mona Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ML...I agree with you...think we should all commit to being a friend like this. Happy you enjoyed it.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. I love the "when you are sick I'll stay away from you because I don't want what you have"!!! Nothing worse than a dose of the trots, caught from a close friend!

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree Ami! Of course, a dose of the trots is miserable no matter where they come from. LOL

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Sounds like my sister and i.....a true blessing to have a sister who is a best friend.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy for you Abby...I have a friend who has been my 'sister' since we were 15 years old and she is truly a blessing.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. All good, love them. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Ronnie! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Loved these, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Cali! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Lucy! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.