Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Time to Shave

Our darlin’ Cali Mom from His Rib, Her Rock sent the following to me and I had to pass the giggles on to all of you. Winking smile
 

“My daughter found this on Pinterest - and it is TOO FUNNY!!  I'm barely keeping it in right now!”

funny-baby-shave-hair-doll

Courtesy of The Meta Picture
 

I laughed my butt off when Cali sent this and I keep laughing every time I see it!
 

Hopefully no parent is careless enough to give a razor to a child to “shave” the baby so who exactly is this baby for?  Who is going to shave it?  Oh good gravy…where are you going to start shaving?
 

ROFLMBO!

22 comments:

  1. Oh, Cali and Cat, no that is funny!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Mere...are you trying to say no that is not funny but yuck? ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. OMG Cat, did you make this up? Seriously? Can't think of anything else to say! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Lisa I did not make this up. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Cat and Cali!!! Oh, my... where does one start? Baby's sides? Her moustache? Her legwarmers? Poor baby. Does she come with a razor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Chickie...you asked some of the same questions that were rolling around in my head! I don't have any answers. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Totally agree Minelle!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. OMG Cat and Cali, seriously??? LOL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Roz...I seriously received this from Cali who seriously received this from her daughter. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Cat, Cali, is this for real?

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ronnie...it's for real as far as me receiving it from Cali and her receiving it from her daughter but don't know if it's a real product or a joke someone put out on the internet. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Unbelievable - this can't possibly be real?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sunny...as I told Ronnie...just not sure but then again I would say it came out of Japan and they have some very strange inventions!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Snort! My daughter was horrified that they included pubic hair on this little doll! I cannot imagine what 'they' were thinking when they made this. Thanks Cat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Cali...I think the whole thing is a bit eew. If this is real and not a joke, I have no clue what they were thinking! Thanks for sharing.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. What the what??? Wow. Just when you think you've seen everything. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Grace...good point. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. If I didn't see this picture with my own eyes, I wouldn't believe it. It's just wrong

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so right Blondie...it is so wrong in so many different ways! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  11. Wow, it also makes me wonder where babies are born already having pit and pubic hair! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL EsMay...or leg hair for that matter...sheesh it almost looks as if it has a hat, open vest, panties, and booties made from fake fur rather than hair. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.