Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Thank You One and All

ThankyouMulti

Thank you to all who came to visit my little corner and leave messages during our LOL Days celebration.  You are very much appreciated!


Thank you to all who made the time to publish a special LOL post.  Found some new blogs and found some I had lost!


Thanks to the lovely Bonnie over at My Bottom Smarts who originated this wonderful event and to the very special Hermione of Hermione's Heart who organized and managed it again this year.


UPDATE:  Thank you to Bogey for pointing out to me that I had grabbed the wrong "Bonnie" link from my reading list.  My apologies to Bonnie over at My Bottom Smarts for not giving her proper credit.  The links have now been fixed.

Just a reminder, the Great Annual Cookie Exchange is coming! Jz’ will be posting the details soon.  So if you plan to participate, might want to put your thinking cap on and start considering what you're gonna share.  Of course, if you have participated before, you know that it doesn’t have to be a cookie recipe. Winking smile







19 comments:

  1. Hi Cat, I certainly had fun visiting everyone during LoL days, though I didn't post myself. The cookie exchange is another awesome event. Yum :)

    Love the pics, I think the last is my favourite.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed visiting everyone, Roz. The cookie exchange is gonna be a blast! Happy you enjoyed the pictures/quotes.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Awww. Thank you, Terps. Lots of hugs back atcha!

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Hi Cuz! :) LOL Days were lots of fun! Glad that you enjoyed too.

    Love these pics! I’m with Roz. The last one is beautiful and important too. Have a great rest of the weekend! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love when we have blog hops and visit one another. Happy you enjoyed the pictures/quotes. Has been a good weekend...hope it was for you also.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Love,love,love the first one! So very true!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you found a favorite, Baker.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. OMG, now I need to think about a cookie recipe. The holidays approach! Thanks for everything, Cat.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha don't stress, Ella...you know how easy we all are to please. And remember...doesn't have to be an actually cookie recipe. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. i can't bake for nuts so i'm staying out of the cookie event. It was a great couple of LOL days. thank you for coming round and these are great inspiring quotes. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed the quotes, Fondles...LOL days are so much fun...really love when we bring blogland together and visit one another. You can still visit during the cookie event and maybe find an easy recipe...I've shared some no-bake ones before. Will be happy to share them with you if you'd like.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. Cat thank you for your fun posts for lol days, really enjoyed them. Love the last picture. I'm really looking forward to the cookie exchange.
    Guess what I've met an Aussie......doing my happy dance.
    Woohoo!
    Hugs Lindy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hooray!!!! Awesome, Lindy!!! <3

      Delete
    2. Woohoo Lindy! A fellow Aussie! So very happy for you! I'm doing my happy dance for you also! Looking forward to what you share for the cookie exchange.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  8. Cat, You keep us laughing all year long, so thank you!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliment, Amy...happy you enjoy visiting.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  9. The last one's great but the first one is one of my Great Life Tenets.
    (and thanks for helping to spread the word!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I very much agree with both of the quotes, Jz but yes, that first is one I try very hard to promote.

      You're welcome...sorry I didn't check with you first. Hope we get lots of good recipes. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.