Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Apology Notes

And yet another giggle from Meredith’s Jack over at New Twist, After All These Years.    Hope you enjoy!  Open-mouthed smile   




Hi Sweetheart,
I am sorry about getting into an argument about putting up the Christmas lights. I guess that sometimes I feel like you are pushing me too hard when you want something.  I realize that I was wrong and I am apologizing for being such a hard-headed guy.  All I want is for you to be happy and be able to enjoy the holiday season.
 
Nothing brightens the Christmas spirit like Christmas lights! 
 
I took the time to hang the lights for you today and now I will be off to the hockey rink.  Again, I am very sorry for the way I acted yesterday. 
 
I'll be home later. 
Love you…



christmas lights





Her response…
 
Hi Honey,
Thank you for that heart-felt apology.  I don't often get an apology from you, and I truly appreciate it.  I,  too, felt bad about the argument and wanted to apologize.  I realize that I can sometimes be a little pushy.  I will try to respect your feelings from now on.
 
Thank you for taking the time to hang the Christmas lights for me. It really means a lot. In the spirit of giving, I washed your truck for you and now I am off to the mall. 
 
I love you too!


wash truck

Is this what you call a match made in 'heaven'? 

18 comments:

  1. LMAO- too funny. Thanks you Cat and Jack & Mere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Sunny. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. LoL, don't tangle with the wife lol. Thanks Jack and Cat :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does have a way about her doesn't she Roz.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Cat,
    These jokes that come through Jack's inbox help keep my sanity as the rain continues all dark and dreary. Has anybody seen spring?
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy they are helping you keep your sanity, Mere. I wish I had seen spring...have a feeling it's a few months away. :(

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. LOL.....score one for the wife...but I would NOT ask him to decorate the tree...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Might be a score for the wife but sheesh...what an expensive revenge.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. LoL, uh oh, they need counseling. Thank you for the good laugh, Cat.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I would agree with that assessment, Nina! :D

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Serves him right, the lazy so and so!lol
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Jan...I would say more frustrated than lazy. That's awfully expensive revenge isn't it?

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. Oh dear, too funny. Thanks Jack and Cat.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it, Ronnie. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  8. Well I must say she won that round!
    Thanks Jack and Cat! Funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be right, Minelle but he didn't cost their budget like she did.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Yup...not good is it, Terps. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.