Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Advice from Fairy Godmother

Great advice, whoever is giving it but would love to have her as my fairy godmother! Open-mouthed smile

fairy godmother

12 comments:

  1. Cat,
    I love this!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you love it, Mere. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Awesome Cat, thank you for sharing :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome, Roz...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Perfect words of wisdom. I could sure use some good advice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it, Blondie. Hope everything is going okay with you. Sending lots of positive energy your way. Am here if there is anything I can help with.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Hi Cat, I wish I had the courage to live by this!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure you do, Jan. And it you need some help, just enlist John to help with 'encouragement'. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Wonderful advice and the best thing is, I'm at the age that this is pretty much how I live - the hell with all the do's or don't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to hear this is how you live, Sunny. I do live quite a bit like this but fall short in several areas. Oh well, guess I'll have to try harder. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Happy you love it, Rose...hope you are following these words of advice! :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.