Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

Drunk Wife


Sandy staggered home very late after an evening drinking with her girlfriends. She took off her shoes to avoid waking up her husband, Sam.


She tiptoed as quietly as she could toward the stairs leading to their upstairs bedroom, but misjudged the bottom step. As she caught herself by grabbing the banister, her body swung around and she landed heavily on her bottom. A whiskey bottle in each back pocket broke and made the landing especially painful.


Managing not to yell, Sandy sprung up, pulled down her pants, and looked in the hall mirror to see that her bottom cheeks were cut and bleeding. She managed to quietly find a full box of Band-Aids and began putting a Band-Aid as best as she could on each place she saw blood.


She then hid the now almost empty Band-Aid box and shuffled and stumbled her way to bed.


In the morning, Sandy woke up with searing pain in both her head and bottom and Sam staring at her from across the room.
He said, ‘You were drunk again last night, weren’t you?’


Sandy said, ‘Why would you say such a mean thing?’


‘Well,’ Sam said, ‘it could be the open front door…or it could be the broken glass at the bottom of the stairs or it could be the drops of blood trailing through the house or it could be your bloodshot eyes, but mostly…it’s all those Band-Aids stuck on the hall mirror. 


I know that Matthew’s next words would have been ‘now roll over and let me see how badly your bottom is hurt before…’  Sad smile 


If you had pulled something like this, what response would you have received? LOL

28 comments:

  1. Ray would have had a good laugh at my expense and then given me a glass of water and a couple of aspirin.

    This is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Sunny...nice to have a hubs take care of you. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. A glass of water, Tylenol, alcohol on the bottom and a good spanking. Dragon would not be happy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Rose...I can just imagine your Dragon making his displeasure known. Oops!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. I probably would have been given some aspirin, fluids, something to eat. Told to go back to bed and sleep it off. But... be prepared upon awakening for my bottom to pay the price for such poor judgement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Annabelle...be prepared to pay the price upon awakening? Think I'd just continue to sleep! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Well, if my bottom was cut, I'm sure I would be spanked on my thighs after a long lecture!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness River...sore thighs and bottom and ears! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. He'd either laugh at how silly I was or be a tiny bit upset!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...a tiny bit upset? I do believe your Scotsman would be more than a tiny bit upset if you hurt yourself. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Hi Cat, I think he would have collapsed with shock to see me that way as he never has yet, and then spanked me with that nasty wooden paddle sore rear or not!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Jan...so not only would you have gotten paddled for getting drunk but possibly another round for making him collapse in shock? ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Water and asprin and then tell me to sleep it off. I think he would be a tad upset.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rick would only be a tad bit upset Roz? Hmmm...maybe ya better ask him that question. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Hi Cat,
    My husband would probably take me to be evaluated lol I don't drink at all so he would be SHOCKED to say the least lol....but once he got over being shocked I would be toast for leaving the front door open- if nothing else-so glad I will never have to find out the ending to this kind of situation lol.
    Love,
    Scarlet ; )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Scarlet...happy you will never shock your husband to that degree. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Mmm, I would promise her we would return to this and put her in bed to sleep it off.
    Did I ever say I enjoy your daily little presents, Cat? I try to visit each day if I can, Thank you for making me laugh so often.

    Take care,
    Han

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Han...ooh...so after your wife awoke, her bottom would pay the price? So happy you enjoy my offerings...please come visit any time you want. You can always just wander around and see older giggles. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. I like the humorous touch about the Band-Aides stuck to the mirror!

    From a guy's point of view, my girl would be in serious trouble with the biggest offense being leaving the front door open. Punishment would be delayed until her bottom was healed from the glass, then it would begin and end with some serious corner time with plenty of discipline inbetween.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Enzo...oh goodness...another HoH serious regarding safety *sigh*. At least you would let her bottom heal before the spankings began. ;) Happy you enjoyed the Band-Aid portion. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  11. Cat I wouldn't dare. The only times I ever got drunk in my life, I was toast! If it happened now, I truly think Dan would forget we don't do punishment spankings. I do, however, think he would let my bum heal first though.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ami...I do believe you are right...Dan would definitely forget you don't do punishment spankings...ouch! Hope you never have to find out for sure. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  12. Cat, thanks, just what I need a good laugh.
    IF it would happen to me, I think Leo could not believe his eyes ..
    I never get drunk. Even though I try ... lol ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ML...you try to get drunk? Happy you enjoyed the giggle. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  13. Hi Cat,

    Too funny.. Alex would NOT be amused and my back end would pay the price once it was well enough to do so... I am still chuckling! HA! I needed a laugh, thanks so much for giving me one. Hope you have a wonderful weekend. :0)

    Hugs,
    Irish Lucky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lucky girl...happy you enjoyed the giggle...hope your bottom never has to pay the price. ;) Wishing you and Alex a wonderful weekend!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  14. Loved it....i would be told to stay in bed...given water and aspirin....and when He felt i had slept enough.......well...i would be....paying up...probably cane marks on my thighs.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Abby! Never, ever test him on this...cane marks on thighs? OUCH!!!! Happy you enjoyed the giggle. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.