Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, May 31, 2014

911 in the South

This is an example of why some folks don't want to live in the South.  

 

Believe it or not, these are Memphis, Tennessee's REAL 911 Calls!

 911


Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What is your emergency?

Caller: I heard what sounded like gunshots coming from the brown house on the corner.

Dispatcher: Do you have an address?

Caller: No, I have on a blouse and slacks, why?




Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What is your emergency?

Caller: Someone broke into my house and took a bite out of my ham and cheese sandwich .

Dispatcher: Excuse me?

Caller: I made a ham and cheese sandwich and left it on the kitchen table and when I came back from the bathroom, someone had taken a bite out of it.

Dispatcher: Was anything else taken?

Caller: No, but this has happened to me before and I'm sick and tired of it!




Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What is the nature of your emergency?

Caller: I'm trying to reach nine eleven but my phone doesn't have an eleven on it.

Dispatcher: This is nine eleven.

Caller: I thought you just said it was nine-one-one

Dispatcher: Yes, ma'am nine-one-one and nine-eleven are the same thing.

Caller: Honey, I may be old, but I'm not stupid.




Dispatcher: 9-1-1 What's the nature of your emergency?

Caller: My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart

Dispatcher: Is this her first child?

Caller: No, you idiot!  This is her husband!



And the winner is...


Dispatcher: 9-1-1

Caller: Yeah, I'm having trouble breathing.  I'm all out of breath.  Darn....I think I'm going to pass out.

Dispatcher: Sir, where are you calling from?

Caller: I'm at a pay phone.  North and Foster.

Dispatcher: Sir, an ambulance is on the way.  Are you an asthmatic?

Caller: No

Dispatcher: What were you doing before you started having trouble breathing?

Caller: Running from the Police.

Courtesy of Cop Humor


we dont hide crazy

14 comments:

  1. LOL What do you expect from Tennessee? Geezz. All southerners aren't that bad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Rose...I'll bet we could find 911 calls from all areas of the country and no, all southerners aren't that bad. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. OMG Cat one of my friends has that sign on her porch. Not on a tree lol.

    A few years ago they had dispatched an ambulance to Whale St. They were trying to get in but the door was locked. 911 kept telling the caller to unlock the door. She says they're not here. Verified the address as Whale St. On and on, they broke in to get to her. Turns out her address was WELL St. Add the extra vowel and it becomes a whale.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's funny! Only in the South!

      Delete
    2. LOL Chickie...I can see how that could happen...accents can be a bit heavy...you would think the operator would have asked for the spelling of the address. ;) I do love that sign!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
    3. LOL Sarah...a lot of things are only in the South. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Where do you find these??
    There are strange people everywhere, not only in the South! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...I have goofy friends that send different giggles to me and then I find some all around the internet. Oh yes, I do agree...strange people abound all over the world. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. These are awesome. Made me and my husband crack up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you and your husband enjoyed them River. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, these are funny. Thank you for sharing. I shared them with our extended family at a dinner and everyone was laughing hilariously!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah...happy I was able to provide entertainment for you and your extended family.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. OMG Cat, these are hilarious! Thank you for the giggle :) LoL at Chickie's comment

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Roz...happy you enjoyed them. That was a good one that Chickie shared wasn't it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.