Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Liebster Award?

I was nominated for the Liebster Award by Cali of His Rib Her RockThank you Cali…I’ll get you later for this! LOL
 
I’m with Sunny…still haven’t figured out who Liebster is or what he/she has to do with blogging. 
 
liebster-award

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog. Ummm…thank you?  Cali…I still love ya Red heart   Seriously, thank you...it was very sweet of you to think of me...I feel honored.
2. Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and / or displaying it using a "widget" or "gadget". done
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you. I’ll put up the questions…not sure I’ll answer them all.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself. People…I’m not that interesting
5. Nominate 5 to 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display the widget that lets readers know this information. Now…anyone that knows me, knows that I’m not big on following rules so you shouldn’t be surprised that this is not gonna happen. Open-mouthed smile
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer. Are you sure you want me to do this?

7. List these rules on your post.  Once you have written and published it, you then have to: Have to?  Really?  Ha!
8. Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)


Here are Cali’s questions:
1.  What kind of music do you listen to in the car?   I usually listen to classic rock and roll…the louder the better! And do you sing along? Oh yea, I sing along and dance while I’m driving!  Note

2.  Do you have an item of clothing that you love but your spouse/family hates? If I do, no one has been brave enough to tell me!   Open-mouthed smile  

3.  Favorite season? Spring…if it’s warm and there are no tornadoes and Fall if it’s not too wet and cold.

4.  Favorite movie? Too many to name just one...really depends on my mood.

5.  Strangest food you ever tried? Strangest by my terms or strangest by others?  I don’t consider rabbit, squirrel, ground hog or shark strange but others do.  I, however, do consider it strange that anyone would voluntarily eat fois gras…and pay high prices for it!  

6.  Least favorite chore about the house? Oh haven’t you heard…I’m allergic to housework and laundry and ironing and… That's my story and I'm stickin' to it!

7.  Do you have a hobby? I have several…blogging, reading, painting, attending auctions,  and making jewelry are the main ones.

8.  Favorite guilty pleasure? Nope…don’t feel guilty about anything I enjoy.

9.  Favorite vacation destination?  Several…I love New Orleans, love the Caribbean, love cruises and of course, love anywhere my grands are!   Open-mouthed smile 

10. Favorite thing to eat? food!  Oh you meant a favorite food?  Hmmm…nope can’t name just one…I love my veggies and seafood and bacon and chicken and fruit and....  Oh and if you start talking about types of food…Caribbean, Mexican, Italian, Chinese, good old fashioned Southern, and of course chocolate...DARK chocolate!!!!!!  Yup, I do love my food…and yes, the scales do reflect that.  Sad smile 

11.  What song takes you right back to high school?  How about what songs…here are just some I’ve heard on the radio the past few days that I can remember.
American Pie by Don McLean
School's Out by Alice Cooper
War by Edwin Starr
Get Ready by Rare Earth
My Ding-A-Ling by Chuck Berry
Let It Be by Beatles
Mama Told Me (Not To Come)by Three Dog Night
Make It With You by Bread
American Woman / No Sugar Tonight by Guess Who
School's Out by Alice Cooper
Saturday In The Park by Chicago actually, anything by Chicago
Bang A Gong (Get It On) by T. Rex
Morning Has Broken by Cat Stevens
The City Of New Orleans by Arlo Guthrie
Garden Party by Rick Nelson
Sunshine by Jonathan Edwards
Nights In White Satin by Moody Blues
Go All The Way by Raspberries
A Horse With No Name by America
If Loving You Is Wrong I Don't Want To Be Right by Luther Ingram
Smoke on the Water by Deep Purple
Tears Of A Clown by Smokey Robinson and The Miracles

These are just the ones I’ve heard on the radio the past few days that I can remember.  Ya think I like music?  LOL
 

Eleven random facts about me...
 
best behavior3




I always say morning

morning5

















best part of my day













better with age















best thing about me















bitch






My mom gave me a cookbook for Christmas one year titled “Any Bitch can Cook” when you open it, you see this same definition!    Smile  









blanket











caution-out of my mind






















break out in song



If a song comes on that I like, I have a tendency to dance and/or sing when I’m shopping in Wal-Mart or the grocery store.  My sons won’t walk with me when I do!










boring



If any of you want to play along, you can take any to all of the following questions and answer them…either on your own blog, in the comments here or send them to me in an email and I will post them here as a guest blog.
Here are your questions:
1.  What celebrity do you resemble?
2.  What is one thing you swore you would never do....and did?
3.  How tall are you?
4.  What color underwear do you have on right now?
5.  If you could go back in time, where would you go?
6.  What's the funniest thing you've heard your spouse/partner say? 
7.  What animal would you be and why?
8.  Leather or wood?
9.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10. Could you turn your phone off for 24 hours without a panic attack?
11. Scariest sound?


Good gravy!  Had forgotten how much time that took!  Thank you for the honor Cali...Love ya...but still owe you one!  LOL


16 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness Cat!!

    I love your answers and I love your sense of humor! (guess that's why you are the perfect 'giggles' blogger!) Yah, I know that it took a bit of time, but it was so worth it, wasn't it? Well, at least for us readers. :)

    I love your taste in music, I love singing loud in the car - I don't dance in WalMart, although I do smile at those that do.

    I totally agree with your take on housework, spinning in office chairs, mornings and sleeping with a foot out of the covers, lol.

    You are a real delight - thank you for being a good sport!!

    hugs,
    Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Cali...it really was fun. ;) Thanks for choosing me and for the lovely compliments!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. This was, by far, the best Liebster Award response ever. You are a sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such an awesome compliment Sunny!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Lol Cat, this was awesome:) loved your answers, esp your 11 random facts pics. I am definitely with you on mornings. I actually do say morning rather thsn 'good' morning lol. Love your list of songs, although bit disappointec the Boss isn't there :) My Ding-A-Ling always cracks me up.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed my answers Roz. I love the Boss along with tons more music...that's why I couldn't list one favorite and just listed what I could remember that had played on the radio while I was running errands. Have you ever seen Chuck Berry perform My Ding-A-Ling? I get a case of the giggles every time. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Cat,
    I loved your answers to Cali's questions!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meredith...happy you enjoyed them. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Cat, see I told you every one was more interesting than me, you just proved it. I loved that last picture, .
    love Jan.xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Jan...I am not more interesting than you...just different. I loved your answers! Yup...that last pic is definitely me! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Loved reading your answers :) Love your taste in music, love going to auctions too and I'm definitely with you 100% on the morning thing!! Oh, and the chocolate! In fact, we have quite a bit in common.....knew I liked ya :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed my answers Queenie. I really like that we have quite a bit in common.

      Ya know...if you would like to grab my questions above and put together your answers, I would be happy to post them for you. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. I didn't know you were a grandma. They seem to get cooler all the time (maybe mine were secretly into spanking - just kidding. Scary thought though I think it's genetic.)

    Great answers! I loved your spin on the 11 facts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Surprise Leah! Yup...I am the grandma of two of the most beautiful little girls...can ya tell I'm a bit partial. LOL

      Happy you enjoyed my answers. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. This was wonderful and it was fun to learn some new little treasures about you. I am allergic to dust, but somehow it still doesn't get me out of doing laundry or dishes...it does however get me out of dusting...so nobody does it. :-) and I totally understand about the one foot out of the covers - I am the same way. Other similarities too. Thanks for sharing. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Terps...sorry you are allergic to dust...that has to be miserable. Happy to hear I'm not the only strange one that likes one foot out. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.