Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Evolution of the Desk

******** UPDATE ********

Thank you to Ben Faw of BestReivews for contacting me to let me know that he is the original producer of the Evolution of the Work Desk and for allowing me to leave the post up.  This idea was originally posted here.  If you get a chance, go check out BestReivews...looks like a great resource.




**************

Here's a fun and very interesting one from Meredith's Jack. 



Makes you wonder what will be coming in the next 10 - 20 years.

This is very clever... Click on the desk and watch...
 

 
If you can't see the gif, click here

10 comments:

  1. That was a cool gif. One year ago I was looking at a Mac tower. It was expensive so I said I would wait for the new model. I went back this summer to see what the price was and what was new on the newer model, towers are now obsolete....😊

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know that feeling 1MV...my laptop isn't that old and already obsolete in some respects. Oh and my first computer cost more than any computer today, even though it would probably not even be able to open a web page. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Wow, scary how technology has changed when you see it like that. Thank you Cat.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boy Howdy, Roz...ya got that right. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. This was so cool, Cat! I often wonder where technology will be in 50 years. Of course, I will not be around to see it, but it is fascinating to imagine.

    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it, Ella...will be interesting ot see where technology is in the next 20 years. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Cat,
    We thought you would like this one We sure did.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you were sure right, Mere. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. WOW - this was cool. I remember having all those things on my desk and could never imagine doing without them. Now it all at hand, and sometimes in my hand. Amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember having all those on my desk also plus small address book/day planner in my purse. And having to transfer everything from one to other. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.