- Last year, I had a surgery and my gall bladder was removed. I had to stay stuck in bed due to this surgery for a long time.
- The same year I reached the age of 60 years and had to give up my favorite job. I had spent 30 years of my life in this publishing company.
- The same year I experienced the sorrow of the death of my father.
- In the same year my son failed in his medical exam because he had a car accident. He had to stay in bed at hospital with the cast on for several days.
- And the destruction of the car was another loss.
At the end he wrote: Alas! It was such bad year!!
When the writer's wife entered the room, she found her husband looking sad and lost in his thoughts. From behind his back she read what was written on the paper. She left the room silently and came back shortly with another paper she had written, and placed it beside her husband's writing.
When the writer saw her paper, he began reading:
- Last year I finally got rid of my gall bladder due to which I had spent years in pain.
- I turned 60 with sound health and got retired from my job. Now I can utilize my time to write better with more focus and peace.
- The same year my father, at the age of 95, without depending on anyone or without any critical condition met his Creator.
- The same year, God blessed my son with a new life. My car was destroyed, but my son stayed alive without getting any disability.
At the end she wrote: This year was an immense blessing and it passed well
See!! The same incidents but different viewpoints.