Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Veteran’s Day 2013

Veterans Day


My deepest gratitude, respect, and admiration to all who have or are now serving in the Armed Forces and their families.

These men and women are the truest heroes that the world has.
 
I am very proud to have the liberties that we have today, because of those that have or are now fighting to protect my freedom.


 
To my family, Thank You!
Grandpa (WWII - Merchant Marine), Uncle (WWII - US Navy ), Dad (Korea - US Air Force), Brother (Vietnam - US Air Force), Son (US Marine - stateside), Cousin (currently serving aboard US Naval Ship)
 
Be proud and stand up patriotically for yourself and your country!


 
(The following videos are primarily American, however this tribute is also for the Canadian Forces and all our Allied Forces)






My father and brother both served time as crew on 'Angel Flights' and agreed that this was one of the hardest but most rewarding of all their duties during their military service. 
This video in honor of them and all of the crews of the 'Angel Flights'.  Suggest you have a few tissues handy.

 
 
For all of those who made the ultimate sacrifice and their families.






 
Thanks to All who served and sacrificed!



I know this 'cartoon' is more for Memorial Day but it's message is just as true for Veteran's Day.



how much did this cost

 

Thank you to all our Armed Forces personnel (active and retired) along with their families for the many sacrifices they have and do make on a daily basis!  I salute you!


 

22 comments:

  1. Tell them Thanks. I am in awe of the men and women who serve our country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rose...I am so in awe of everything you have handled. Thanks to you, your Dragon and your children for all you have and continue to sacrifice!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your veteran tribute. We were a military family and appreciate the appreciation extended by others especially caring bloggers like you!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Meredith...it seems so little, I wish I could do more. Thanks to you and your family for all you sacrificed!

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. A wonderful tribute Cat to all those who have served, or continue to serve in our allied forces. My deepest gratitude and respect to these men and women and to their families.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roz. I hope that all our military personnel in blog land visit and see the lovely thanks left for them.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Cat,

    A lovely tribute.

    We should never forget and give thanks to those who lost their lives and for the heroes serving now.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ronnie...I so agree with you!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. I honestly can't imagine the sacrifices military families make and have made. I will be forever grateful to all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Willie...I cannot imagine handling everything that Dragon's Rose, June, Meredith and our other military families in blog land have gone through and still go through. I hope they have visited through blog land and read all the lovely tributes and comments.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Lovely tribute. I can't be responsible for what's here because tears are streaming down my face.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sunny...I apologize...really didn't mean to make you cry. :(

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. A very moving tribute, Cat. We must never forget all their sacrifices.

    Hugs
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ami...I agree, we definitely must never forget!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. a wonderful tribute thank-you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad I can type here because talking would be impossible. Wonderful tribute, Cat!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Rogue...really didn't mean to choke you up. Thanks to you, your son and the rest of your family on his service to our country!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. Beautiful, Cat *said with tears streaming down my face*. I stand with you in showing gratitude, respect and admiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang Sarah...didn't mean to make everyone cry! :( Thanks so much for standing in gratitude, respect and admiration for all our military personnel and their families!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  11. Wonderful tribute Cat. As Sarah said I stand with you in gratitiude for their many sacrifices! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Queenie. I hope and pray that they all can feel the love, respect and gratitude being sent to them from blog land!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.