Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Types of People on Facebook

 I'm sure that you can identify someone on Facebook for each of these. LOL


The "Rooster" 
Feels that it is their job to tell Facebook "Good Morning" every day.


 

The "Lurker" 
Never posts or comments on your post, but reads everything, and might make reference to your status if they see you in public.

 

The "Hyena"
Doesn't ever really say anything, just LOLs and LMAOs at everything.

 

"Mr/Ms Popular"
Has 4,367 friends for NO reason.

 

The "Gamer"
Plays Words With Friends, Mafia Wars, Bakes virtual cakes and stuff, etc., ALL DAY.

 

The "Cynic"
Hates their life, and everything in it, as evidenced by the somber tone in ALL of their status updates.

 

The "Collector"
Never posts anything either, but joins every group and becomes fans of the most random stuff.

 

The "Promoter"
Always sends event invitations to things that you ultimately delete or ignore.

 

The "Liker"
Never actually says anything, but always clicks the "like" button.

 

"Drama Queen/ King"
This person always posts stuff like "I can't believe this!" or "They gonna make me snap today!" in the hopes that you will ask what happened, or what's wrong but then they never finish telling the story.

 

The "News"
Always updates you on what they are doing and who they are doing it with, no matter how arbitrary.

 

The "Thief"
Steals status updates and will probably steal this...

29 comments:

  1. I admit on Facebook I am mostly the "liker"...I read and "like" friend's status posts, though I do comment on friends' posts and I do post pictures of my family too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Terps...okay so you're mostly a 'liker' but you still comment and post pics...you're more well-rounded. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. We need to add the Selfie...posts a picture of themselves every day...and the faces! Ugh! My brother sent one today that warned women that selfies added ten cats.
    Hugs
    Bea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Bea...that definitely should have been in there...especially those that are in the bathroom and/or do the fish lips! ack!!! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Really clever.....and really true!
    (I like it better here anyway - we actually TALK about things!)
    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you Cali! ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. LoL Cat, makes me glad I'm probably the only person on the planet not on facebook!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wasn't on Facebook for years Roz but then that's the way my oldest was sharing photos of the grands so my mom and I joined. Now I mainly use it to keep track of what my kids are up to. Still don't post much and you will never see me post selfies or my schedule! Not bright... ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. I know all these people! I'm a few, myself! I'm sure you can guess which ones. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Irishey...you're one of the well-rounded ones! ;) Why don't you find me on Facebook and 'friend' me! *snicker*

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
    2. Yes, darlin' Cat, retirement has definitely well-rounded me... but do we need to discuss it here? @..@ Lol!

      My Facebook is slightly more active than my blog. I suppose it would be a stretch to call it riveting!

      Delete
    3. ROFL...dang!...if retirement has you well-rounded, I can never retire...too well-rounded as it is!

      Wouldn't take too much for your Facebook to be more active than your blog! :D

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cat,

    Don't do facebook. I did join but that's all.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    Sorry about deleted commentx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ronnie...no problem with the deleted comment...blogger can be a stinker. As I told Roz, I wasn't on Facebook for years but then joined because that's the way my oldest was sharing photos of the grands...and they lived out of the country. grrr Now I mainly use it just to keep track of what my kids are up to.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Hmmmm. I am the political activist. Most of my posts have a news or political theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you are an amazing advocate Rose!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Well, I fit into a couple...or more of these, but not fanatically. It is a good place to stay caught up on family and far away friends.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you are another 'well rounded' user Abby. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. Cat, funny but I suspect also accurate! Like Roz, I am not on facebook.

    hugs,
    George

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good for you George! See my explanations to Roz and Ronnie as to why I am but I have refused to join Twitter, Instagram and all the other nonsense. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  11. My daughter opened my Facebook account because according to her "that's how you stay in touch with people." Another daughter realizes I never use it and texts me her posts, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Clara...I do understand that! I keep track of my kids on Facebook and a few friends who post pics. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  12. I used to be really addicted to fb but I stopped as soon as I found this wonderful spanky-blogland. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *teehee* Sara...much better conversations around here! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  13. My husband is probably the lurker but I am more of the absentee. Every once in awhile I will go on to FB and see what is going on with everyone. But usually the people that are friends with me on FB, well they tend to be one of the above. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Blondie...so are we going to have to worry about Ty being a 'lurker'? *giggle* The one thing that people who find and friend me on Facebook from Blog land do is share pics...I don't but they do. *snicker*

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  14. I agree with New Bea. Also the ones who post about weight loss and gym workouts.

    Thank you so much for putting up the Advent Calendar button! Let's see what prizes you can win this time. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes Ana...forgot about those! Oh you're very welcome...just let me know if I need to change the link. Hoping for a good prize. :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.