Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Never Lie To Your Rabbi

At Friday night services, Morris went to his friend Irving and said, "Irving, I need a favor - I'm sleeping with the rabbi's wife. Can you hold him in temple for an hour after services for me?"


Irving not very fond of the idea, but being Morris' lifelong friend, he reluctantly agreed.

After services, he struck up a conversation with the rabbi asking him all sorts of stupid questions in an effort to keep him occupied.


After some time, the wise rabbi became suspicious and asked, "Irving what are you really up to with all this?"

Irving, filled with feelings of guilt and remorse, confessed to the rabbi "I'm sorry Rabbi, my friend Morris is sleeping with your wife right now and asked me to keep you occupied."


The wise rabbi smiled and, putting a brotherly hand on Irving's shoulder, said "Irving I think you'd better hurry home—my wife died two years ago!"

Oops!

3 comments:

  1. Oops lol, didn't see that coming. I don't think Morris and Irving will be friends much longer! lol. Thanks for the giggle Cat :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, made me laugh. Didn't see that coming. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got me! LOL..thinking of you...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.