Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Breakfast

I fixed bacon, eggs and biscuits for breakfast this morning and after filling my bar pan with bacon, there were 3 slices left in the package.

Well, that would just make me mad to open the pack of bacon and find 3 pieces.

So, I grabbed another small bar pan and cooked those 3 pieces, too.

Mac said, "I think that's too much bacon..."


It's like I don't even know who he is.....
 
too much bacon

Courtesy of "lipstick, margaritas and hairspray" on Facebook





4 comments:

  1. Oh, I couldn't agree more Cat! LoL. Love this :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pk will eat it!Or better still give it to Nick as he gives his away,lol
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have to agree..too Much bacon??? hugs abby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.