Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, February 15, 2018

In the Woods

Two Indians and I

were walking through the woods.

All of a sudden one of the Indians

ran up a hill to the mouth of a small cave.





"Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!"

he called into the cave and listened closely

until he heard an answering,

"Wooooo! Wooooo! Woooooo!


He then tore off his clothes

and ran into the cave.



I was puzzled

and asked the remaining Indian

what it was all about.

"Was that Indian crazy or what?"




The Indian replied

"No, It is our custom during mating season

when Indian men see cave, they holler

'Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!' into the opening.

If they get an answer back,

it means there's a beautiful woman

in there waiting for us."



Just then they came upon another cave.

The second Indian ran up to the cave,

stopped, and hollered,

"Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!"

Immediately, there was the answer.

"Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!" from deep inside.


He also tore off his clothes and ran into the opening.




I wandered around in the woods

alone for a while, and then spied a third large cave.


As I looked in amazement at the size

of the huge opening, I was thinking,

"Hoo, man! Look at the size of this cave!

It's bigger than those the Indians found.

There must be some really big, fine women in this cave!"


I stood in front of the opening

and hollered with all my might,

"Wooooo! Wooooo! Wooooo!"




Like the others, I then heard an answering call,

"WOOOOOOOOO, WOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOO!"


With a gleam in my eye and a smile on my face,

I raced into the cave,

tearing off my clothes as I ran.




The following day, 

the headline of the local newspaper read...




NAKED NORWEGIAN RUN OVER BY TRAIN!!!!!!!



Don’t feel bad…I did didn’t see it coming either.

12 comments:

  1. OMG...I was thinking..wolf, bear, but not train.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got a feeling you're not the only one, Abby. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Oh that's awful, but funny. I was thinking along the same lines as Abby lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew I was gonna catch a few with this one, Roz. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Hi Cat, oops, dreadful but funny!
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it...even it was, dreadful, Jan. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Cat, Oh dear, funny.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it, Ronnie. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. LOL Cuz! :) The train thing was so unexpected! I thought bear too. Thank you for the laugh this morning! Have a great weekend! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie tft xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha Seemed to have 'gotten' everyone with this one, Cuz. Happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.