Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, October 22, 2017

Out of my Mouth


good idea


my mind is dangerous 2


heard right-words

10 comments:

  1. Yep, this pretty much describes me. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looks as if I'm in good company, Blondie. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yup, I'm in good company, Roz. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Oh can I relate to two of the three - I leave it up to you to see which ones they are. Laughing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just assumed all three described you has well, Sunny. But if not, I'll guess the 2nd and 3rd are the ones you're claiming. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. It is my temper that brings those words out for everyone to hear. I am not proud of it in the least and am always trying to do better.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry that it's your temper that brings out the words, Ella. But at least you don't have the problem if you aren't angry...that's better than me! :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. That second one is definitely me. My defective (non-existent?) brain to mouth filter has got me in more trouble than anything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry your brain to mouth filter issues have gotten you into trouble, Dana. Hope you're staying out of trouble as much as possible. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.