Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, October 20, 2017

Ole Fills In

Another fun giggle from Meredith's Jack.  Enjoy!

A doctor in Duluth, Minnesota wanted to get off work and go hunting, so he approached his assistant.

He says to Ole, "Ole, I am goin' huntin' tomorrow and don't want to close the clinic. I want you to take care of the clinic and take care of all my patients."

"Yes, sir!" answers Ole.
 

The doctor goes hunting and returns the following day and asks: "So, Ole, How was your day?"
 

Ole told him that he took care of three patients. "The first one had a headache so I gave him TYLENOL."

"Bravo, mate, and the second one?" asks the doctor.
 

"The second one had stomach burning and I gave him MAALOX, sir," says Ole.

"Bravo, bravo! You're good at this and what about the third one?" asks the Doctor.
 

"Sir, I was sitting here and suddenly the door opens and a woman enters. Like a flame, she undresses herself, taking off everything including her panties and lies down on the table and shouts: ‘HELP ME - I haven't seen a man in over two years!!’"

"Tunderin' Lard Yeezus, Ole, What did you do?" asks the doctor.

"I put drops in her eyes!!"
 

You thought I was sending a dirty joke!! - NOT ME! (This was part of Jack’s email…not my note! You know me better.) Winking smile 

Remember - Keep Smiling - It makes people wonder what you're up to!!

6 comments:

  1. LoL, good one. I should have seen it coming lol. Thanks Jack and Cat :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you saying I gotcha, Roz? hahaha

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Hi Cat, I didn't see that coming, ;)
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Gotcha, Jan! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. You got me. I am still chuckling. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoo! Another gotcha! Happy you enjoyed it, Blondie. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.