Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, May 20, 2018

Shoe Shopping with Dad

Here's a very funny oldie from our lovely Ami...have shared it before but it makes me giggle every time I find it. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I took my dad to the mall the other day to buy some new shoes.  We decided to grab a bite at the food court.  I noticed he was watching a teenager sitting next to him.

The teenager had spiked hair in all different colors -  green, red, orange, and blue.

My dad kept staring at her.  The teenager kept looking and would find my dad staring every time.  When the teenager had had enough, she sarcastically asked:

"What's the matter, old man, never done anything wild in your life?"

Knowing my Dad, I quickly swallowed my food so that I would not choke on his response.  I knew he would have a good one!  In classic style he responded without batting an eyelid:

"Got stoned once and had sex with a parrot.  I was just wondering if you might be my kid."

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHA!!! That is hysterical.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe! ... watch out for those old guys :>)) ... nj

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL, that was some comeback! lol. Thank you Ami and Cat :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well that was a perfect response! LOL! Thanks for the laugh Cuz, and Ami too! Many hugs,

    ❤️Katie xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.