Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

From the South

bless her heart 2


from the south


southern baptist



crazy in the south

guide to southern grammar



difference between northern and southern2

im from the south2 


in the south 





southern word of the week2

things you will never hear a southerner say


10 comments:

  1. I love the Southern Grammar one the most. I grew up in the South. All true.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I agree, Amy...grew up hearing and/or using all of these. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. LoL Cat, gotta love the south :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh ya sure do, Roz. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Hmmm, Cat, some of us are not technically from the south, but say these anyway. I especially like that the word "honey" is so diverse, all in the attitude behind it!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess you were raised up right, Baker. ;) Ooh, honey is such a good multi-use word. LOL

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. I couldn't help but think of PK reading these. Having been to school in KY and living in FL, I'm pretty familiar with some of them and Lord knows I have incorporated some of them in my vocabulary over the years. Thanks Cat for a nice wake up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Sunny...oh yeah, can definitely picture PK using many of these and am sure you use your fair share. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. I really needed a smile today, Cat.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to help you smile, Ella...you tell me what you need and I will do everything in my power to give it to you. Sending lots of prayers and healing energy your way.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.