Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, September 7, 2017

Flat Tire

II shared something similar several years ago but this was so good, I had to share it again.   Another goody from our Meredith's Jack. Winking smile 


FOR ALL THE LADIES I KNOW THAT DRIVE ALONE!

I had a flat tire on the 401 yesterday; so, I pulled over, got out of the car and opened my trunk. I took out my cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear of my car facing oncoming traffic. They look so lifelike you wouldn't believe it!

Just as I had hoped, cars started slowing down looking at the men which made it much safer for me to work on the side of the road.

 
People honked and waved, and it wasn't long before a police car pulled up behind me.

He wanted to know what the heck I was doing so I calmly explained that I was changing my flat.
 

He told me he could see that, but demanded to know what the heck my cardboard men were doing standing at the rear of my car.

I couldn't believe he didn't know!
 

“Well,:” I explained to the angry Policeman…
“They're my Emergency Flashers!!!”
 

He laughed, I laughed, we laughed, He laughed!!!
 
emrgency flashers

Nice view isn’t it.  Smile with tongue out

I go to court in AUGUST.
(Damn Police. No sense of humor.)

12 comments:

  1. Laughing....Okay, I can breathe again...nah, still giggling...oh, my gosh, too funny.... This is a good one!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed the giggle, Baker. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Cat,
    Jack thought you would like that one. I sure did.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, Mere...I giggled and then I drooled. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. That pop a smile of my face... The joke, not the guys... :)

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed the giggle, 1MV...I liked both! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. OH nice joke and nice pic, lol
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them, Jan. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Oh my lol, so funny, and very nice pic :) Thank you Jack and Cat :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Roz..happy you enjoyed them. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. I'd have to pull over and "help" you fix that tire.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you, Amy...how very considerate of you. Oh yes, I would also have to pull over and 'help' you also. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.