Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, February 5, 2016

Visit to the Doctor

A little old lady goes to the doctor.

clip_image001


He asks her what seems to be the problem.  She says: "Doctor, I have this problem with gas, but it really doesn't bother me too much.  My farts never smell, and are always silent.  As a matter of fact, I've farted at least 20 times since I've been here in your office.  You didn't know I was farting because they don't smell and are silent."

 
clip_image002
 
The doctor says, "I see. Take these pills and come back to see me next week."
 
The next week, the lady returns for her follow-up appointment. 
 
"Doctor," she says, "I don't know what you gave me, but now my farts, although still silent, stink terribly..."
 
 
The doctor says: "Good! Now that we've cleared up your sinuses, let's work on your hearing."
Surprised smile

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, but funny, Minelle. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Ah getting older, if it is not one problem it is another...LOL.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got that right, Abby. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. Oh dear, the joys of ageing lol. Thanks for the giggle Cat :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Roz...not sure I would call them 'joys'. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Hey, they say ignorance is bliss. Better to just be happy.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ella...but her ignorance was not 'bliss' for those around her now was it. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Oh Cat!, that poor man. Who would be a doctor! lol
    love Jan, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sometimes wonder the same thing, Jan. I truly admire those in the medical profession. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yup, Terps...that's one way of putting it. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. Hehe, actually the doctor must be pretty good. Thank you for the giggle, Cat.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Nina. I agree, the doctor probably is very good. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.