Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Dunkin Donuts has a new ad.

Meredith’s Jack over at New Twist, After All These Years is at it again.  Winking smile  Hope you enjoy!


dunkindonuts
 
The School of Psychology, Harvard University, conducted a survey
called "What really do you see?"

People were asked to focus their attention on a simple picture and
then asked if they had noticed anything odd.


Now you have the chance to take part in this survey.


Study the picture for about a minute; then identify what you see that is HORRENDOUS.
 
 

Results of the Survey:

1. 100% of males failed this test.  They were distracted by the boobs.

2. 100% of the females also failed this test.  They were distracted by the wide choice of doughnuts.



The real answer:

There's a mouse on one of the doughnuts!  Surprised smile

18 comments:

  1. When I first looked I did not see the mouse...but when I went back to look for something 'horrendous', I did...and yes...I was distracted by the variety of donuts...
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do look yummy until ya see the mouse don't they, Abby. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Cat,
    I, too, was tricked. So funny.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it, Mere. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. EEWWW I'm not a donut fan luckily as that would put me right off ever eating them again. I can see why guys would be distracted. I didn't notice until you said there was something horrendous.
    Hugs Lindy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Lindy...didn't put me off eating them...just need to look before I pick. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Hi Cat, oops, we are so shallow over here. We both failed!!
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Too funny, Jan! ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Sam would have been distracted by both the boobs and the donuts. I couldn't even see the mouse after the "horrendous" clue. I just want the one that's double chocolate.

    Hugs,
    Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFLMBO, Ella...you are so funny. That double chocolate does look yummy doesn't it. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. I failed. I'm glad that I didn't see the mouse as I really really hate them.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate them also, Ronnie...and living in the country makes it worse. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  7. Ewe! Not the boobs or the doughnuts.....
    The mouse! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...I figured out what you were ewing about. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  8. Is it really a mouse? or an optical illusion?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm female and i was distracted by the boobs lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.