Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Swinging!


There's a swing on the edge of a cliff in Ecuador.



It has no safety measures.



It is called the "Swing at the End of the World."




































































Courtesy of Mind Blowing Facts


I would try it...would you?

BTW...what kind of swinging were you thinking of?  *snicker*




10 comments:

  1. LOL Looks like fun. I'll try it! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sandy...happy to hear your adventurous! ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. LoL Cat, Looks pretty awesome. I love swings (notice I said swings, not swinging!) but not sure. Oh, who am I kidding. Yep, I'd probably try it.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Roz...I knew I could count on you to come be adventurous with me! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Hmmm, I'm not sure if I'd try it. I would love to try a zip line though. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Grace...zip lining sounds like fun also! ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Yep, I would do it. I love swings but I am not at all into swinging. Dragon is more than enough for me. And no, I am not sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Rose...definitely happy to hear you are not into swinging or sharing your Dragon! Also happy to hear that you will be joining us on this swing! ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  5. I love to ride on a swing...as a child I would not have been frightened by the height...now I'm not so sure...how sturdy is the rope? :-) As for the other swinging I'm a one guy sort of gal :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Terps...awww come on...be adventurous and join us on the swing! I totally agree with you...I'm also a one guy gal! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.