Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Cell Phone Etiquette

Here's an oldie but a goodie from Meredith's Jack. Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a tiring day, a commuter settled down in his seat and closed his eyes.


As the train rolled out of the station, the young woman sitting next to him pulled out her cell phone and started talking in a loud voice:

"Hi sweetheart.  It's Sue. I'm on the train.

Yes, I know it's the six thirty and not the four thirty, but I had a long meeting. 

No, honey, not with that Kevin from the accounting office. 

It was with the boss. 

No sweetheart, you're the only one in my life. 

Yes, I'm sure, cross my heart!" 


Fifteen minutes later, she was still talking loudly when the man sitting next to her had enough.

He leaned over and said into the phone, "Sue, hang up the phone and come back to bed."

 
Sue doesn't use her cell phone in public any longer.

3 comments:

  1. LoL, love it! This drives me nuts! I would so love to do something similar sometimes lol. Thank you Jack and Cat :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cat, I'll have to remember this as I hate when someone is sitting next to me talking loudly on their mobiles, but doubt I'd be brave enough to say anything like that. Thanks for the laugh both.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should have named cell phones Rude. Because that;s how people have become with them... 😒 Nice one 😊

    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.