Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, June 19, 2018

What's New




For those of you who don't understand the reference...



Click here if you can't view the video.

8 comments:

  1. That first one! Lol. I remember people saying that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip. I didn't get it until I listened and then I remembered way back when...
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL Cat, love it, I didn't click till I saw you had included the clip lol.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha loved it! and now it's in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it and it's in my head as well.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I recall that it was the thing for women to throw their panties at him on stage. Not that I ever know anyone who did that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't remember this at all. Sorry.
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember a summer and lying on a beach with a transistor radio playing that song all day long. Good god, I could even wear a bikini back then!

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.