Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

The Negligee

A husband walks into Victoria's Secret to purchase a sheer negligee for his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to $500 in price'…the sheerer, the higher the price.
Naturally, he opts for the sheerest item, pays the $500, and takes it home.
 
He presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on, and model it for him.
 
Upstairs the wife thinks (she's no dummy), 'I have an idea. It's so sheer that it might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, but I'll do the modeling naked, return it tomorrow, and keep the $500 refund for myself.'
 
She appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose.
 
The husband says, 'Good Grief! You'd think for $500, they'd at least iron it!'
 

He never heard the shot.
 

Funeral on Thursday at Noon.   Closed coffin.

10 comments:

  1. I am so thankful I was NOT drinking anything when I read that one because I would have spewed it all over Hoss' computer. That's hilarious!
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL Cat, oops, didn't see that coming either!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! that's a good one.
    Hugs lindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahahahahahaha. Still laughing.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cat, that did make me laugh. Good one. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat,
    Always enjoy this one when it comes around again.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a good laugh Cat! 😆
    I hope your doing ok

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL Cuz!:) There was an ending that I did not expect! Thanks for the weekend laugh! Have a good weekend! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.