Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Time to Start Swearing?

A 7 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom.


'You know what?' says the 7 year old, 'I think it's about time we started swearing.



The 4 year old nods his head in approval, so the 7 year old says, 'When we go downstairs for breakfast I'm gonna swear first, then you swear after me, ok?'


'Ok' the 4 year old, agrees with enthusiasm..



Their mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 7 year old what he wants for breakfast.


'Oh, sh*t Mum, I don't know, I suppose I'll have some Coco Pops.'



WHACK!!

He flew out of his chair, tumbled across the kitchen floor, got up, and ran upstairs crying his eyes out.



She looked at the 4 year old and asked with a stern voice, 'And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?'



'I don't know,' he blubbers, 'but it won't be f*cking Coco Pops.'

9 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that had me rolling off the seat. Very funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard it before but it is still funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brice and I both LAUGHING OUT LOUD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LoL Cat, priceless! Guess that didn't work out too well for them eh?

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cat
    Have I told you what a joy it is to read your post's, just in case I haven't I do enjoy them, it makes my day wondering what you are going to have on that day.
    Thank you

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cat, :) ROFL! Too funny! I'm with Bob, I always know where to go for an instant smile. Thanks for posting. Hugs!

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whew... bad time to follow the leader.... hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.