Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, October 7, 2019

Do You Know?


If only everyone was this considerate.  😆 🤣 😂 🤣 

2 comments:

  1. I think I know, Cat. Many years ago the entire family went up to a cabin for the weekend. My dad was cooking breakfast when the pots and pans hung above the stove started banging against the wall. My sister and BIL were sleeping late in the bedroom behind the kitchen. Or were they? The rest of us were laughing so hard because of the look on my father's face.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL Cat, yep, I think I know lol. Great idea!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.