Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, September 15, 2017

Watch out folks…

Another good one from our Meredith's Jack.

We may laugh but it will come to this as they already know more than enough about our life now.

Hello! Gordon's Pizza?
No sir, it is Google Pizza.

So, I have the wrong number?
No sir, Google bought Gordon's Pizza.

OK. Take my order please…
Well sir, you want the usual?

The usual? How do you know me?
According to your caller ID, the last 12 times, you ordered pizza with cheese, sausage, thick crust…

OK! OK! That's it.
Sir, may I suggest to you this time ricotta cheese, arugula with sun-dried tomatoes?

No, I hate vegetables.
But your cholesterol is high!

How do you know?
Through the Lab subscriber's guide. We have the results of your blood tests for the last 7 years.

Okay, but I want my regular pizza, I already take medicine.
But sir, you have not taken your medicine regularly. Four months ago, you only purchased a box with 30 tablets at Drugsale Network.

I bought more from another drugstore.
It is not showing on your credit card.

I paid in cash.
But you did not withdraw that much cash according to your bank statement.

I have other sources of cash.
This is not showing on your last Income-Tax return, unless you got it from an undeclared source.

WHAT THE HELL? Enough! I'm sick of Google, Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp. I'm going to an Island without Wi-Fi or internet. Where there are no cell phones or satellites to spy on me.
I understand sir, but you need to renew your passport, as it has expired 5 weeks ago!

12 comments:

  1. It's almost too close to reality to be funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I very much agree, PK.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. Yikes! Don't want the mega internet forces OR the government butting into my business. Really honks me off. This was funny, Cat, but it is a bit too real for a big guffaw.

    Ella Sounding Off

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't either, Ella and I agree...a bit too close for LOL

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. This sounds a little too plausible.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so true! Ugh, things like Facebook feed and the e-mails that show up in your in-box! I have started paying cash for things just to throw those meddling stalkers off my trail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do the same, Cygnet...all this getting into my business annoys me.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. In many ways Cat, I think we're already there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, I think you're correct, Sunny. :(

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. OMG, too scary! Even more so that we are probably more than half way there.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Roz...probably a good thre quarters of a way there. :(

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.