Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Old Golfer Speaks out

Another short but very good giggle from our Meredith's Jack…

We had a power cut at our house this morning and my PC, laptop, TV, DVD, iPad & my new surround sound music system were all shut down.
 

Then I discovered that my mobile phone battery was dead and to top it off it was raining outside, so I couldn't play golf.
 

I went into the kitchen to make coffee and then I remembered that this also needs power, so I sat and talked with my wife for a couple of hours.
 

She seems like a nice person.

14 comments:

  1. This could apply to any house with teenagers in it. "Talked to Mom, Dad, siblings for a couple of hours. They seem like nice people." A power outage?! How will we ever survive?
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point Amy. LOL

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  2. LoL, sad but funny. Thanks for the giggle Jack and Cat :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is both and you're welcome, Roz. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. I had the same thought as Roz...hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, Abby...funny but sad. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. Obviously this couple needs a good dose of ttwd in their marriage. Nothing like it for connecting soul, mind, and body.

    Hugs From Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good point, Ella! And I do believe he would enjoy the rewards as much, if not more, than he does golf. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  5. Yep! I agree, Cuz. Sad indeed! Sheesh! Maybe their power will remain off for a while. LOL! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie t

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea, Cuz...they might actually remember why they got married! :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  6. Sometimes it seems that way, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly so, Sunny. :)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.