Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, December 28, 2012

At the Movies

An old farmer went to town to see a movie.

When he arrived at the ticket booth, the ticket agent asked, "Sir, what's that on your shoulder?"


The old farmer said, "That there is my pet rooster, Chuck.  Wherever I go, Chuck goes."


"I'm sorry sir," said the ticket agent. "We can't allow animals in the theater."

The old farmer went around the corner and stuffed the bird down his overalls.

He returned to the ticket booth, bought a ticket and entered the theater. 


He sat in the only empty seat, next to two old widows named Mildred and Marge.

The movie started and soon the rooster began to squirm.

The old farmer was compelled to unbutton his fly so that Chuck could stick his head out and watch the movie. 


"Marge," whispered Mildred.

"What?" said Marge.

"I think the guy next to me is a pervert."

"What gives you that idea?" asked Marge.

"He undid his pants and has his thing out," whispered Mildred.

"Well, don't worry about it," said Marge. "At our age, you've seen one, you've seen 'em all."

"I thought so, too," admitted Mildred, "but this one's eatin' my popcorn!"



LOL

30 comments:

  1. Lol Cat, nice to see another giggle after yesterday. Boy, I think I would change seats! Lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the ladies were hoping for something else Roz! LOL

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Man...I really need to soap out my mind! There were so many things I thought she was going to say- none of them that!

    Love
    Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I knew you would go there Willie. LOL Definitely need to soap out your mind - Oh Bar-ney...

      Love and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Oh too funny. Movie popcorn will never be the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol! I'm with Willie on this one I had many other things going through my mind! Thanks for the giggle ;)

    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh P - Hanging around too much with Willie are ya? Gonna get you in trouble. LOL

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
    2. Lol! I don't think Willie and I could ever hang out in real life... we could get into some serious trouble! On second thought maybe I should make a trip north ;)

      Delete
    3. Haha P - Think someone needs to have a talk with John and Barney. ;)

      Delete
    4. Teflon girl here...rumour has it that you don't actually have to be in the same country as me to get in trouble because of me...these I believe are made up stories, but I felt the need to tell you anyway P

      Delete
  5. Oh man, I had many thoughts... too. But the punch line had me laughing out load.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle - happy you enjoyed it.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  6. I must be slow...I didn't have any expectations :( But the punchline had me bursting, lol. Thanks, Cat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not slow June - just don't have the 'dirty' mind of some we could name. ;) Happy you enjoyed it.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
    2. We prefer 'creative' don't we P ?

      Delete
    3. Is creative what Barney calls it Willie? LOL

      Delete
    4. That's right! Creative ;) that's much better than what John calls it lol

      Delete
    5. Just remember Willie and P - it's not my bottom on the line. One of these days, John and Barney are going to discover my blog and then you two will have very red, sore bottoms. LOL

      Delete
    6. I've been known to take a risk or two in my time... Lol

      Delete
    7. It's your tushie - take all the risks you want. LOL

      Delete
    8. Barney's been here Cat! Sheesh....

      As for your travel plans P... if you decide on getting in trouble might I suggest flying? much quicker than driving for your tush. Oh and do check in with Emma, if she's here at the same time there will be no IF we get in trouble- well not ME, I"m the angel..but you two.

      Sorry for the highjack Cat.

      Love Willie

      Delete
    9. No apologies necessary Willie - comment whenever you like. But think Barney needs to come read the comments section more often. LOL

      See how she is P - you and Emma are gonna get in all kinds of trouble and the original 'teflon girl' is gonna claim 'angel' status and sliiiide right outa trouble. ;)

      Delete
    10. Oh ya! I noticed that! Well if I'm getting into trouble she's coming along! Truth be told she's probably leading the way! The difference is when she gets spanked, she won't even notice...which makes her more dangerous ;) and poor Emma isn't even here and she got thrown under the bus! Lol!

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the funny :) Now I am off to clean the tea off my computer screen ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Lucy. Sorry about the computer screen but you have me ROFL.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  8. I could make a really dirty joke here, but I'll pass. Thanks for the laugh.

    Hugs,
    TL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you could, could you TL? I swear, you and P have been hanging around Willie too much. LOL

      Happy you enjoyed the giggle.

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
    2. Oh come on TL ! Do tell!

      Delete
    3. Go ahead TL - entertain P. LOL

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.