Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Southern Women Say


Thanks to TL for reminding me about the 'Southern Women' videos on YouTube.  Below are just two of them, there are plenty more if you want to look for them. ;)

Callie – pay attention!








Unfortunately, this is a bit blurry so I've copied the caption below. Southern Girls

When you hear them say "Ah hell no..." you better run.

Y’all come back now, ya heah. LOL

16 comments:

  1. It's disturbing how many of those have come out of my mouth. Bless my heart. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL TL - You're just carrying on the 'Family Tradition'. ;-)

      Bless your ever lovin' heart,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Oh my. I guess you can tell I'm a southern girl as soon as I open my mouth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am I surely can. Do you hear me? Dana? :D

      Y'all come back now sweetie,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Ya'll come on roun yonder, the tractor pulls fixin ta start. Why Shugar, theres no need ta make your famous rice crispy treats. They sure nough look good!
    Bye ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) BB - One of my nephews has so many trophies from tractor pulls that he's run out of places to put them. His sponsors sometimes have him come in as a feature prior to demolition derby's and mudathons.

      Rice crispy treats? No thanks - way too sweet for me.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Oh.... I looked yesterday :) made me laugh again today though :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silly girl - you aren't supposed to be laughing, you're supposed to be learning Miz Callie. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Could be any conversation I have ever ' day. Better close the winda it's fixing ' ta rain...Those girls need them some biscuits 'n gravy, deed and double, bless their hearts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know June - hear it from my family all the time. Even though I'm not supposed to eat them, I've got a real hankering for biscuits 'n gravy. Guess I'm gonna have to schedule a day that I can be sick so I can have some.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  6. LOL Cat - nope, not me Lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Which one of those ladies was PK?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Bas - You'll have to ask PK to identify herself. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Shit Southern guys say"

    "it's time to call in the dogs and piss on the fire"
    "she's uglier 'n homemade sin"
    "I'm gonna beat you like a red-headed step-child"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ryan...I have heard these along with quite a few others...one I heard just recently was "that dog won't hunt...hell, he won't even get off the porch!" Thanks for sharing.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.