Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

And More Christmas Giggles
















Merry Nearly Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. I am so stealing the Elf on a Shelf one...it creeps me out too! I keep teasing my niece that I am saving money for her son's therapy!

    Love
    Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Willie! I am so happy to hear that I'm not the only one creeped out by that little sucker! LOL

      Love and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
    2. Nope you're not the only one..and after I posted it on her wall on face book...2 immediate 'likes'...spying for Santa...sheesh!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.