Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Cuckoo Clock

The other night I was invited out for a night with the "girls." I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!"



Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily.



Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home.



Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up and cuckooed 3 times.








Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him. (Even when totally smashed... 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals 12 cuckoos = MIDNIGHT !)


The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him "MIDNIGHT"... he didn't seem pissed off in the least.



Whew, I got away with that one!



Then he said "We need a new cuckoo clock."



When I asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said "oh shit" Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then tripped over the coffee table and farted.



Uh Oh!!!!!!  How many rules did she just break?!?  Think someone is going to end up with a very, very sore and red bottom...

UPDATE:  Hey everyone please stop worrying!  This is a joke that was sent to me.  No one I know actually did this!!!!!

20 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm dying here thinking of what my husband would do if that was me. She broke a promise, had too much to drink, drove drunk (not sure about that one), deliberately set out to deceive her husband and then lied to him! Oh boy, I don't even want to count the number of rules that broke.

    Glad it wasn't you Cat. LOL

    Karina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, I'm not going to try counting the number of rules - especially the 4 D's that were broken either Karina. LOL

      Very happy it was not me either. Thanks for stopping by.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Great story! I think she is in deep!
    The picture reminds me of Beauty and the Beast!
    Ahhhh....it could inspire a new rendition with spanking included.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do believe you are correct Minelle. ;)

      So happy I could provide you with inspiration. Will look forward to reading the new spanking story!

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. oh sheesh cat you got me good! until reading your note that is was a jk, i thought this really happened and was starting to feel really bad for you or your friend. funny as long as its not my butt on the line. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Anon - Didn't really think about trying to 'get' anyone until I got a whole lot of emails from friends that were extremely worried that it was either me or one of our friends. I had to come back and put the note on to stop a lot of lovely ladies from worrying. ;)

      Happy you enjoyed it.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. ROFLMBO! I knew it wasn't true, but I could so see that happening to some people I know! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you figured out it was a joke BB. Good golly miss molly - I got so many emails wanting to know if it was me or who was in trouble. :D I just thought it was funny. Glad you enjoyed it also.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Ok, Ok, so it wasn't you! Could have been you, but I believe you, this time.
    Now tell us, if it wasn't you, which one of our friends was it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Bas. No it could never have been me - I would never, ever, ever drive after having anything to drink as I have absolutely no tolerance for alcohol - half a drink and I am very 'happy'. ;)

      If it was any of our friends, they somehow managed to send it as a joke to one of my vanilla friends who sent it to me. Guess you'll just have to ask around. LOL

      Blessings.
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Ha ha...that was funny.
    Hey, I can comment again. Blogger wouldn't let me comment for a few days here. So odd how that happens.

    Well, I think I can...pressing publish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea Susie - blogger let you comment. Sometimes I've had to actually log out of blogger, clear internet history and temp files, and close down all browser windows before I could comment.

      Happy you enjoyed the joke. :)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Yay me! I knew it was a joke from the start. But then again I've read it before :). I still laughed at the *tripped over the coffee table and farted.* part.

    This is actually something that would happen at our house ( minus the fart obviously) right down the husband's 'speech'. LOL

    Lots of Love
    Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Willie - so happy you knew it was a joke. I hadn't seen it before.

      Oh my! So this would happen at your house? No wonder you need spanking! Barney - let the beatings commence! ROFL

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  8. HA! Very cute...but I'm glad to know it wasn't really you:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Tess and I'm very glad it wasn't me either! :D

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Hey Cat - I could now be labelled as "Still laughing, from England". At first you took me in completely but I did love the joke. Even before we started Dd I would never have dared come home at 3am and as for the drinking and driving bit.... But it has made my day. (Takes very little to do that towards the end of term!) Thanks for sharing your sense of humour! Hugs, Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Ami aka "Still laughing, from England". I think the funniest thing is that I really wasn't trying to 'take anyone in' - just thought it was a funny joke. Guess the joke was on me when I started getting a whole lot of emails from friends that were extremely worried that it was either me or one of our friends.

      So happy I made your day - even though it takes very little right now. ;)

      Come back and visit any time.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  10. Oooooooooooooooh! Someone thought that was you? SMH, never...Cat's a good girl ;-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Junie - you tell 'em - how dare they think this was me. I'm a good girl - June said so! :D

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.