Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

More Christmas Giggles

santas not real


I think I will redo my Christmas tree like this

I think I will redo my Christmas tree like this!

mistletoe


Merry Closer to Christmas!

12 comments:

  1. O_o, poor lil teeny kitty...Tardar Sauce was a meanie:(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know June - that sad little face just really got to me.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Mr mistletoe kisser is perfectly hysterical. Hmm reminds me of a couple of dates! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Minelle - you got me with that one. :D

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
    2. I'm sure everyone has those stories....right?

      Delete
    3. You are so right Minelle - guess we could all come up with some of 'those' stories. LOL

      Delete
  3. I so wish to say to that little kitten: Yes, Santa is real!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I Bas - his little face looks so sad.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Awe, so cute. That poor little kitty. That Tardar Sauce is evil Lol

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tardar Sauce is definitely a stinker Roz and the kitten is so adorable.

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.