Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, September 4, 2017

Angel

angel on my shoulder 





angel wings

angel and devil 2

angel with horns

angel and devil

10 comments:

  1. I'm always trying to convince Hoss that I'm a complete angel. He laughs and laughs, he says, we both know better. Lol. Me thinks he may be right some days...
    --Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some days Baker? Hmmm...methinks Hoss would say most days. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
    2. Humpf!! Well, in my mind I'm a complete angel.😉 That's got to count for something....or not....
      --Baker

      Delete
    3. Hahaha Baker...delusions don't count. 😹 Cat

      Delete
  2. LoL Cat, love these, the second one is my favourite. Of course, you know I'm an angel :) Hope you are healing well and feeling better. Sending positive vibes your way.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea...my wings are somewhat crumpled from beating people with them...actually, very crumpled. LOL Thanks for the positive vibes, Roz...very much appreciated.

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  3. There are times when being an angel is over-rated! LOL hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Abby...good point. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete
  4. My angel gets a workout every single day - it's amazing she/he's still around.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sunny...if we're talking about guardian angels, I used to tease my brother that he retired them on a regular basis but I really couldn't say much as I ran a close second to him. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.