Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, November 22, 2013

Special Meme


I am delighted, I think Confused smile,  to share a special Meme written by our darling Ana from governingana just for me and for all you to enjoy!
 
Good gravy…took long enough to answer these questions! 
 
All the blue text was written by Ana while the purple text was written by me!

Trouble Notes: The World According to Cat
 
You may know Cat as the lady with the giggle, grins, and cute photos on her blog, but how well do you really know her?  This is one woman you don’t want on your bad side, let me tell you.  Don’t believe me?  Read on!
  Hmpf...I never claimed to be nice!

 
What would you do if someone tried to hurt your loved ones?
As a kid, my brother was only 13 months younger than me but according to my mother, he was my responsibility. Until 15 years of age, he was smaller than me…and I was small for my age!.  When the neighborhood bully who was younger than us but twice my size picked on my brother, I put him on the ground, tore his shirt off him and pushed his face in a pile of dog poo! 

As an adult? 

Are you serious? 

I have a lot of guns! 

All kinds! Open-mouthed smile 
ID-100172433-rifles

You want a more specific answer?

I. Would. Hurt. Them! 
Absolutely no TRY to it…they WOULD be in a world of pain! Baring teeth smile 

Depending on if they managed to hurt my loved one and how much would determine exactly how much pain and how long. 

Oh…you want an example? 

Hmmm…ok…I might get out one of the shotguns and load it with rock salt and shoot the offender in the buns and thighs…they won’t be sittin’ for a super long time!  That’s the nicest thing I would do.  Yes…this is one of my milder revenges.

How many unique ways can you curse?
ROFL…not sure exactly what you’re asking here…I was raised around truck drivers so I can curse well enough to make a sailor blush. Smile  Had to get creative with my curses once I had children…those little turkeys just love to parrot everything you say…as long as it is something you really don’t want them to!

List your favorite cursing phrases.
Guess my all time favorite curse is a word I said throughout labor…never screamed, hollered, cried, etc.  Just kept repeating this same word over and over.  This word probably should have been the first word for both my children…in fact it was one of the first ones of my oldest son…”Oh sh*t!”
 
Now, my favorite cursing phrases are “son of a biscuit eater”, '”motor trucking firetrucker”, “son of a bunny rabbit”, and “egg sucking dawg”.  
 
And of course, when I’m in a lot of pain, such as when my doctor stuck a needle in my shoulder and dug around (with no anesthetic I might add!) I ran them together  and he learned that he was “a moronic motor trucking son of a biscuit eater!”
 
I might also call people idiots, morons, clowns and of course, my favorite…itch with a capital B! Open-mouthed smile
 
Then there are the insults…my favorites are “go suck an egg”, “bite me”, “go to H E double hockey sticks” and “kiss my tushie!”
 
When you were a child, what did you do to your sibling who annoyed you?
Ana…you stinker!  Annoyed me?!?  That boy did more than annoy me!  He made a mud pie and tried to get me to eat it by telling me it was a chocolate pie…I simply did get him to eat a mud pie. Open-mouthed smile …you can read all about how he TORTURED me and the small revenge I got here
 
Just what is the difference between a “barn burner” and a “coming to Jesus meeting?”
A “barn burner” sets your bottom on fire…you think it is NEVER gonna be over and when it FINALLY is, you don’t even want to THINK about sittin’ down for a loooong time…like DAYS!!!!

A “Come to Jesus meetin' “ (get it right Ana Winking smile) is an ear chewin’ (aka lecture) to beat all.  By the time it is done, you feel low enough to belly crawl under a snake.  You certainly understand exactly what it is that you did wrong and never, ever want to do it again!  It is separate from a “barn burner” but if you are in a lot of trouble, they can be, combined!  Lord help you if they are!   Shhh Ana…yes, I was on the receiving end of the combination more than once!   

Now do you believe me? However, Cat’s bark is much worse than her bite, truly. She’s really a softie at heart. LOL got her fooled don’t I? Winking smile
 
What did you think when you held your baby for the first time?
Oh what a beautiful miracle! Neither one of my children was planned but lord have mercy, they were both wanted! Red heart I make absolutely beautiful babies…if I do say so myself!  And I do!!! Open-mouthed smile
 
What did you think when you held your grandchild for the first time?
 Oh my…as beautiful as my babies were, my grands were even more beautiful…downright gorgeous!  Basically, just pure D PERFECT!  They sure can make me smile! Open-mouthed smile Even when they are being stinkers.
claimed
 
How did you get the nickname “Trouble?”
 LOL  Okay…one of my middle names (yes, I have 2) begins with a T but my daddy said it should be Trouble rather than what it was so…he renamed me. Winking smile 
 
When you were a child, how many children did you have to play with in your neighborhood?
 Dang…don’t have enough fingers and toes to count that high!  6 + 9 + 2 + 3 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 3 +  2 + 4 = 37 kids on our street (one block) so we always had someone to play with.
 
Cat has had a great deal of experience with DD, and she has neat thoughts about the topic.
 Not sure how “neat” they are…but I always have thoughts!  LOL 
 
What advice would you like to give couples who hit rough patches while learning DD?
 TTWD/DD is nothing more than a tool to enhance your relationship.  Just as in any relationship (parent/child, friendship, employer/employee, etc.), there are going to be ups and downs.

One of the worst things you can do is to stop communicating which seems to be the default for many of us…talk, write, draw pictures, send up smoke signals, anything…but DO NOT stop communicating.

The other thing I would say, especially for those who have brought TTWD to their spouse/partner…you have done a lot of research and decided this is what you want.  Your partner might go along with it out of love for you and might even see the benefits but that dos not mean they are going to be invested like you are.
 
There is no right or wrong way to incorporate TTWD/DD into your relationship…only what works best for you!    
 
What was your biggest challenge as a DD/ttwd wife/fiancée/girlfriend?
Actually, there were three challenges…
Of course, these really have nothing to do with TTWD/DD…just my personal idiosyncrasies but they sure challenged Matthew at times. Winking smile

First, I do have a tendency to play word games.  For example, Matthew told me do something on Tuesday and I forgot…when he called me on it, my answer was “oh, you meant today?  You didn’t specify which Tuesday! *giggle* Smile with tongue out

Second, once you harm (mentally, physically, emotionally) someone I love, I have a tendency to become EXTREMELY angry and have a very hard time reigning in my temper…even when I know I’m not going to be sitting comfortably if I don’t. *sigh* 
  right to remain silent

Yup…Ron says it all! Open-mouthed smile

Third sorta goes along with the second one…As I’ve said before (and I do believe I have posted this pic)…
thoughts go for a stroll
Along with…
you probably shouldnt say

Bottom line?
ive learned so much from my mistakes


You’ve seen many negative sides of a spanking relationship. Why do you still believe in DD?
Because I’ve seen and experienced all the positive sides also. Winking smile  It’s just like with any relationship, just because it ended badly doesn’t mean you don’t want another relationship.

No, TTWD/DD is not for everyone.  Yes, vanilla relationships can be awesome also!  I have been in DD and vanilla relationships and for me…DD is best.  Is it perfect?  H E Double Hockey Sticks…NO!!! Of course, no relationship is perfect. Why?  Because we are human and definitely NOT perfect! LOL  
 
Do you think reading spanking fiction stories can help or hurt a DD relationship? Why?
They can help and hurt…how’s that for an answer? LOL 

Okay…it mainly depends on the reader…

If you are simply enjoying a book, even if you get lost in it, it can help give you ideas you can bring to your relationship so it can help.  Or at least not hurt.   BUT…if you are unhappy in your current relationship and start comparing the hero/heroine, their actions and/or the relationship to your current spouse/partner, their actions and/or your relationship…you are in deep S H * T! 
 
This applies to blogs as well.  If you are reading blogs to make friends and/or get information to discuss with your spouse/partner…no problem.  BUT AGAIN…if you start the comparison BS…you and your spouse/partner will more than likely just end up very unhappy. Crying face
 
In your opinion, what is the worst (most painful) implement for a spanking?
Anything wood!  As I keep saying…wood is no good, leather is better and feathers are best! Open-mouthed smile
 
And last but not least…

What will you say to Mrs. Claus this year?
Hey Mrs. C…so happy to see you!  Would you please go spank Ana, Minelle, and Ami…they all need TBB barn burners…do you want to borrow my wooden spoon? 

Oh and Mrs. C...Ana said to tell you that she really did mean to be good this year, but there were a lot of extenuating circumstances that need explanation. Eye rolling smile
 
BTW…For those who don’t know what TBB is…it stands for “Too Bloody Bad” in Scotsman-speak when Minelle says she doesn’t want or need a spanking.

 
Ooh, I have two more questions for you:
Ha!  Ya see how she is…look above the previous question…she did say “And last but not least…”

How many times have you had to rescue Minelle from her tech-no mistakes?
Oops…was I supposed to be counting?
 
Why doesn't Cat run?

Because Cat doesn’t wanna! Smile with tongue out

Any questions?


65 comments:

  1. Lol! Nicely done, both of you!
    Didn't realize we had so much in common, Cat. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rogue! I didn't realize we had so much in common either! Feel free to borrow the meme if you want. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. You think? Hmph!

    Your blog ate my first comment. So now I'm going to say it was wise, witty, and eloquent. :D

    I'm donating two wooden spoons for Mrs. Claus to use on you when she gives you a barn burner AND a come to Jesus meetin' (see, got it right!) this Christmas. I'll take pictures and post them on Facebook, too.

    I love your DD advice. Wise words.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ana...Well, the way some of those questions were worded...*shrug*

      No, my blog did not eat your first comment...that is one of bloggers latest tricks. If you are going to leave more than a brief comment anywhere, I would suggest you copy if before you click the 'Publish' button....we have all lost comments lately. :(

      No...I am not gonna have a come to Jesus meetin' with Mrs. Claus or receive a barn burner from her! Oh and watch what you post on Facebook please...maybe I'd better send you an email about that! ;)

      Happy you like the DD advice.

      Thanks for the meme...it really was fun! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
    2. I'm sensing that Mrs. Claus is feeling distinctly unwelcome at your house...not sure she'll be impressed by that! Maybe you should tread a bit more carefully around the boss lady...

      It was great to read your answers. I knew you'd have wonderful things to say.

      Delete
    3. Is Ms Ana posting naughty things on FB?? I think you and Ana are heading toward a BARN BURNER for sure!!

      Delete
    4. No Minelle...that's you, Ana and Ami...I'm the good one! ;)

      Delete
  3. I don't think I can get over laughing enough to comment.

    Oh well, I might be enticed...

    Cat! How can you say Mrs Claus needs to spank us?! We are so completely perfect! Never did or said a wrong thing in our lives!!! I think that as Mrs Claus had your back to the wall you were prepared to say anything, now weren't you? Hmmm?

    Seriously - you've written a lot of good sensible comments here, so I hope they will be noted, although I think perhaps if we are honest (HONESTY RIGHT?!) we have all been a bit guilty of doing some of these things we know we shouldn't do. I know I have from time to time. It's probably part of being a female. In fact, there is probably a chromosome with TTWD written in very small letters after the number!

    This is a really interesting meme though, honey, and I hope you get Ana to do one too! Minelle and I will lend you a wooden spoon each to chase her with otherwise. LOL!

    Many hugs and blessings
    Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ami Starsong, you just stop trying to meddle! You're another one who needs both a barn burner and a come to Jesus meetin'!

      Though I do agree Cat probably finked to save her own hide. Hmph.

      Delete
    2. *snort* Ami... "...so completely perfect!" Do you know the story of Pinocchio? Ya know how is nose kept growing every time he fibbed? Have you looked in the mirror lately? Just how much did that whopper cause your nose to grow? :D

      Thank you for a lovely compliment. Yes, we are all guilty of doing things we shouldn't...sheesh, we are human. ;) LOL...you may be very right about the chromosome. ;)

      I am not good at writing the way you and Ana are...maybe I can make some suggestions and then you and Minelle could write the meme for Ana. Of course, she needs to write one for you! Oh, I do have several wooden spoons...no lending necessary. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
    3. Aww Ana...nope, wasn't trying to save my butt...just tellin' the truth. ;)

      Delete
    4. Cat you always tell the truth....Even when we do not want to listen....LOL!!!
      Ami it is a good thing you do not live closer to me...lol--- chromosomes?
      Cat we will write a Meme for Ana...What do you think???
      Maybe I could sendl wooden spoons with a decorative picture for all of you! Hmmmmmmany interest? Butt pics colored red!

      Delete
    5. Oh yes Minelle...you and Ami need to write a Meme for Ana...will be happy to contribute ideas. Just keep those wooden spoons...I have quite enough thank you!

      Delete
    6. Minelle, what are you smoking??

      Delete
  4. Ahem!! That literally was me clearing my throat to comment Ms CAT!!! First I absolutely know how happy I am to have you on my side!!
    I am ecstatic you have rescued me multiple times from my tech-no mistakes....That Ana....Hmph...for bringing it up!!
    TBB (barn burner) I think not....besides... he is so in love with me after ALL my tender taking care of him during his recent surgery-- I can do no wrong....LOL.

    As for the others...I concur about Ana, Ami and YOU needing attention! For me it would ONLY be the fun kind!!! I will chip in for Mrs Claus's wooden spoon...see my drawing for examples!! Heheheheh!

    I love your take on TTWD/DD. You have a great deal of common sense when offering advice. In-spite of all the teasing and fun-- you always offer advice based on your sincere willingness to help each individual the way they need. You are quite the GEM!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...you did notice that I did not give a total number or even detail them. :D

      You may be on the 'good' list right now but it won't be long before your Scotsman is feeling better and sees how feisty you are getting and then we'll see who gets a TBB! *snicker*

      I was right...you, Ana and Ami are the ones who need attention from Mrs. Claus. In fact, the way you have all responded here, I would have to say that each of you need a come to Jesus meetin' with her followed by a barn burner! And I will be happy to hold her spoons for her! :D

      Thank you so much for such a lovely compliment...that really touches my heart.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
    2. Minelle's words are true. About you being a gem, NOT about the other stuff! Hmph.

      I'm guessing the rescues number in the dozens...

      I keep telling Minelle that if she can sit down, she wasn't spanked hard enough. :)

      Somehow I don't think Mrs. Claus would let you play the role of utensil jar! You'd be the first to go.

      Delete
    3. I AM ALWAYS on the good list with my Scotsman!
      The compliment is accurate....!
      I think Mrs. Claus would have some things to say and do to all of you mischief makers!!
      And ANA....I can always sit because I am never NAUGHTY! Remember you are the elf in the corner of the banner!

      Delete
    4. ALWAYS on the good list with your Scotsman? Hmmm...your nose is definitely growing Pinocchio! :D

      NEVER NAUGHTY? Dang...that nose is getting out there! Mrs Claus is definitely gonna have something to 'discuss' with your Minelle!

      Delete
    5. We'll all send Mrs. Claus to Minelle first...it's agreed. First for being so naughty and second for fibbing. :)

      Delete
    6. Absolutely Ana! Totally 100% agree...Minelle will be first in line! :D

      Delete
    7. Minelle, Ana and Ami, every last one of you needs a combo platter of Barn burners AND Come to Jesus Meetings!!!! Just sayin'!!!!! (Except for Cat who must be a distant cousin- how many people out there really have Trouble as their middle name)??? And I have no doubt in my mind that Mrs. Claus will find you all. I'm sending her a Katie T special- spatula and spoon so that when she makes her way around, she can take care of business!!! :D

      "I am always on the good list with my Scotsman"???????
      "I can always sit because I am never NAUGHTY"??????
      "We are so completely perfect!"?????
      "Never did or said a wrong thing in our lives!!!"?????
      And then there is Ana, who denies being the elf in the CORNER, though it is certainly known how very naughty she can be!!!!!
      Sheesh!!! Really????

      Dear Cat, :)

      I loved reading the answers to this very clever meme. (No Ana even though you were very creative, that doesn't excuse you from the above!!!)!!! I enjoyed getting to know more about you, and I thought that your advice on DD was right on!!! Thanks for making us smile, laugh or think with your posts each day! Isn't it amusing that the two people with Trouble as their second names get in to far less of it than the three of them???? Many hugs,

      <3 Katie

      Delete
    8. Okay Katie you are just trying to make yourself out to be the good one! Should I draw another few elves?

      Delete
    9. Oh gosh, Minelle!!! Very bad idea!!! Though I do have photoshop powers after all! I'm good I tell you!!! Except when I'm not! :P

      Delete
    10. Thank you for your lovely compliments Katie...Ana was very clever wasn't she. ;)

      Oh yes, I totally agree! It is very amusing that those of us with Trouble as our second names get in much less of it or cause much less of it than the other three! ROFL

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
    11. Minelle! Threatening people now for telling the truth! Mrs. C and your Scotsman will definitely have some words for you!

      Delete
    12. Ooh Katie...don't let Minelle tempt you into naughtiness...she is in soooo much trouble...you really don't want to share what she's gonna receive! ;)

      Delete
    13. True that, Cat!!! Thanks for the heads up. I'll leave it all for Minelle, Ana and Ami! :D

      Delete
  5. I got tickled over the section on cursing. I grew up around truckers too. Having kids does require a little creativity in expressing yourself. Some of my faves are nimrod, nincompoop, son of a dog, dingbat and jackbooty. I can even pinpoint the exact day I made the change. I was on the way to the grocery store the day after I got out of the hospital from having our daughter and an idiot pulled out in front of me.

    I'm with you on the wood being the most painful. I've been trying to talk Steve into getting something different. He doesn't know it yet, but he's getting something leather for Christmas because my buns need a break from all the wood.

    If you guys are taking donations on wooden spoons, I have one that you can have. Although as Steve is fond of saying, it's a turner not a spoon. He likes it because it covers more area than a spoon does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dana...Happy you enjoyed that. Thanks for reminding me...I totally forgot about nimrod and nincompoop! I do use those just not as often as some of the others. Ooh I do like dingbat and jackbooty...good ones!

      Hope Steve likes his Christmas present and 'retires' the wood. ;)

      Oh no thanks...not collecting wooden spoons unless we have someone to send them to. Of course, guess I could use them for a bonfire...can then roast marshmallows rather than bums with them! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Cat, I really loved this post. :) I love your posts, but this one really let me get to see more of who you are. I find I'm very protective over the ones I love too. And I loved your advice, not to compare your relationship or your partner with another. I really struggled with that in the beginning, and am glad you were there to remind me. :) And loved the picture of the cat... does that mean you'd love for your children to leave the grandbabies with you? ;)

    Thank you so much for sharing, I just loved this. {{{hugs}}} EsMay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Es May...so happy you enjoyed the post. You and the Duke are doing so well...you two should be very proud of yourselves and your progress this year!

      Oh yes...my grands can come stay just as long as my son and DIL would let me have them! ;)

      Thanks for all your lovely words.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. LOL Wow now I need a trip to the truck stop. I'm missing my sailor potty mouth I've been working so hard at breaking. I may need to steal a line or two of your creative witty curses.

    Son of a crapper and What in Holy Tarnation can only be used so many times before your 6 year old starts saying it :(

    I agree on the wood BLECH and I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who can get a good thorough lecture and it be as affective as a spanking. YIKES!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Coral...most truckers try very hard to watch their language around ladies but as children, there were many times they didn't know we were around. ;) Oh and feel free to use whatever curses you find here...we momma's have to stick together. :D

      Oh yes, there are times when a 'good' lecture can work even better than a spanking. I can remember several where I literally begged Matthew to just hush and spank...never worked but was worth a shot! ;)

      Thanks for visiting...come back anytime.

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Nothing new here. Keep it moving people.

    ;-)

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Irishey...too cute. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Unfortunately barn burners and comin to Jesus meetins usually go together. Blag

    For creative cussing, male bovine poop is my favorite. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do seem to don't they Rose. :(

      Ooh...that's a good one! I'm gonna have to practice using that one! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  10. Replies
    1. Thank you Sunny...happy you enjoyed. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  11. Very cute post! My hero just had a come to Jesus meetin' with his boss...lol...poor Sy!
    Nancy G. Levine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Nancy...that does not sound like a lot of fun for poor Sy. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  12. LOL, nice job you two!! Loved reading this and learning a little more about you Cat. Hmm, think I can see while you Dad renamed you "trouble"! Think too that Matthew probably had his work cut out for him LoL :) Oh dang, I haven't just got on your bad side have I? *running* :)

    Love your cursing phrases. One of my specialties too a-hem.

    Some really good points and wonderful advice too. Comparing is a trap I think many of us fall into from time to time.

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are on the money Roz! We KNOW CAT was TROUBLE!
      I agree about comparing too!

      Delete
    2. Don't scold Minelle for telling the truth. :)

      Delete
    3. ANA! Hmpf! You should be second in Mrs. C's line...right behind Minelle!

      Delete
    4. I'm all for scolding Minelle. Fibbing, moving furniture, etc. etc. BUT...no scolding her for telling it like it is. :D

      Delete
  13. So fun to learn more about you, Cat. :-) I may not own any guns, but if ever anyone hurt any of my loved ones they still better watch out. :-) Ana, nice job creating the meme. And Minelle and Ami and Ana if you need a place to hide from Mrs. C. just let me know... :-) Hugs to all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terps. I definitely understand where you're coming from...I don't have to have guns to hurt someone messings with my loved ones...just makes it easier. ;)

      Ana did a great job on the Meme didn't she!

      Ooh Terps...you better watch out offering to hide anyone from Mrs. C...that could get you placed near the head of the line!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
    2. Thanks Terps...Because of the lies the others....Cat, Ana, Ami and Katie are telling we all better run!

      Delete
    3. Lies Minelle?!? Oh don't even go there Woman! Guess I need to have a discussion with your Scotsman...maybe he doesn't know what kind of an attitude you are really displaying! ;)

      Delete
    4. She is getting out of hand, isn't she?

      Delete
    5. Oh yes Ana...completely out of hand! D0 believe she nneds to be first in line for a trip over Mrs. C's lap! :D

      Delete
  14. Girls, this has been ongoing for DAYS!! I love you all, but a warning here...
    Mrs. Claus has Mr. Claus' ear. And he's watching for naughty and nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL Rogue...you tell 'em!

      Delete
    2. Good thing I'm not afraid of Santa. Send him along. I'll tell him he's not welcome. :D

      Delete
    3. Bwahahahaha!!!

      Dear Santa,

      Thank you very much for all the wonderful presents you planned to bring to me. Unfortunately, my chimney is broken and I am ill with a contagious disease you shouldn't be exposed to and pass around the world. So, there is no need for you to stop at my house, just fly on over. I'll be out of town at a place with no address, so I can't tell you where to find me, but I truly don't mind. Don't give it another thought, really.

      Sincerely,
      Ana

      :-D

      Delete
    4. Ooh Ana! Wait til Mrs. C. reads that you are gonna tell Santa he's not welcome! Ack...can we say barn burner?!?

      Delete
    5. Very cute Irishey but ummm...got a feeling Mrs. C and Santa will know who wrote this! ;)

      Delete
    6. Perhaps, but I had to try to divert the jolly old guy before he appeared at Ana's and was turned away. How very sad. What if he was so offended he just went back to the North Pole with his presents for the rest of us? :'( Besides, I'll be home, and he has to give Ana's unwanted gifts to somebody! ;-)

      Delete
    7. *snicker* Irishey...you just want the extra presents! Santa won't get so offended that he punishes the rest of us! LOL

      Delete
    8. LOL. Irishey, I donate all of my gifts from Santa to you this year.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.