Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Kids Logic

do not come in




rain tacos




















dear God-dinosaur



name of a gas


















purple bear





i am god














book part 1



new friend























dear mommy


Courtesy of ilyke.net


Could or did one of your kiddo’s write any of these?  How about something similar?  Laughing out loud

12 comments:

  1. Ahhhh to be young and a child! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL C...bet you have a lot of really good ones dontcha! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. The world was so much simpler when I was looking through the eyes of a child :)

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have to agree with ya Callie...much simpler. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. I have seen a few notes around the house that are similar. Yep. I took the keep out sign on the door down by removing the door. That didn't happen a second time.

    Thanks for the laugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Rose...good one! Should have had you around when my boys were growing up! ;) Happy you enjoyed it.

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. These are great, Cat!! :) I have saved a bunch of stuff like this from the kids over the years. The "I'm sorry" ones were usually very creative and cute! Many hugs,

    <3 Katie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Katie! Ya oughta scan in some of yours and share them. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. These are so "true to life". Not only do I have some I received but some I wrote to my own Mommy that I found after she passed. Precious memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow Sunny...how wonderful that you have the ones that you wrote to your mother! Just think of what you will have to pass down to your daughter and grands!

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Thank-you...these made me smile. I must say I have seen many similar such notes. And I am certain my 8 year old daughter could finish the chapters on the book "My Mean Mommy..." which coincidentally would probably follow with a love note saying I'm the best mommy is the world... :-) And my son has left notes under doors, on his door... Kids are precious! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy you enjoyed them Terps...Oh yes, I received several 'mean mom' notes followed by wonderful mom ones. One of the wonderful things about kids is their ability to forgive/forget quickly. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.