Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

TGIF

A business man got on an elevator in a building. When he entered the elevator, there was a blonde already inside and she greeted him by saying, "T-G-I-F."

He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T."

She looked at him, puzzled, and said, "T-G-I-F" again...

He acknowledged her remark again by answering, "S-H-I-T."

The blond was trying to be friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile and said as sweetly as possibly "T-G-I-F" another time.

The man smiled back to her and once again replied with a quizzical expression, "S-H-I-T."

The blond finally decided to explain things, and this time she said, "T-G-I-F, Thank Goodness It's Friday, get it?"

The man answered, "S-H-I-T" "Sorry, Honey, It's Thursday."

20 comments:

  1. LOL! I love that you posted this today...so I can share it tomorrow!

    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it P...hope you had fun sharing it. ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Meg...you're very welcome. ;)

      Delete
  3. LoL, S.H.I.T indeed. It's Thursday here as I write. Nice timing!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Roz...and happy my timing worked! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. That is SO funny....and P is right I will also use this tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Betsy...hope you had fun using it. ;)

      Delete
  5. LOL!

    Yup, sorry honey. Thursday here too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, I'm going to share this one with my hubby when he gets home. I love trying to make him smile. Thanks Cat. I hope you are doing okay. I guess you still don't have power and/or internet. Hope we get to hear from you soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Queenie and hope your hubby did also. Finally have internet back!!!

      Delete
  7. Another excellent joke - I just have to try and remember it!!!

    Hugs, Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Ami...hope you can remember it. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.