Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, February 8, 2013

Math Homework

Johnny was doing his math homework and saying:

“2+5, the son of a b*tch is 7”

“3+6, the son of a b*tch is 9”

His Mom: “What are you doing?”

Johnny: “I'm doing math homework.”

Mom: “This is how your teacher taught you?”

Johnny: “Yes”

Infuriated, His Mom asked the teacher the next day…

“What are you teaching my son in math class?”

Teacher: “Right now, we are learning addition.”

Mom: “Your teaching them to say 2+2, the son of a b*tch is 4?”


Teacher after laughing…


“What I taught them was, 2+2, The sum of which is 4.”


Kids!  ROFLMBO

15 comments:

  1. Kids are not different than us = what we hear is not always what other say. Funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he he he.......... If it helps him to learn it...... LOL

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, well, if it works I guess LoL. Maths never was my strong point. I detest it!

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anything if they learn, hmmm Roz? LOL Math has always been easy for me...geometry...notsomuch. ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh wow. That's great. I would panic if that came out of my little guys mouth :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Tricia...unfortunately, I've heard worse than that come out of my 'little darlings' mouths as they grew older. ;)

      Delete
  5. Love it! Where do you find them?!

    Hugs, Ami

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Ami. Have friends who send me all kinds of giggles, grins, naughty pics, jokes etc. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  6. I don't think that would help my math...:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Terps...don't think it would really help anyone's math. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.