Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Manners

During one of her daily classes, a teacher trying to teach good manners, asked her students the following question:

'Michael, if you were on a date having dinner with a nice young lady, how would you tell her that you have to go to the bathroom?'

Michael said:  'Just a minute I have to go pee.'

The teacher responded by saying:

'That would be rude and impolite.  What about you Sherman, how would you say it?'

Sherman said:  'I am sorry, but I really need to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back.'

'That's better, but it's still not very nice to say the word bathroom at the dinner table.  And you, little Johnny, can you use your brain for once and show us your good manners?'

Sheesh, you would think she would have learned better by now…



Johnny said: 'I would say:  Darling, may I please be excused for a moment?  I have to shake hands with a very dear friend of mine, whom I hope to introduce you to after dinner.'


The teacher fainted.


ROFLMBO


27 comments:

  1. AHHHHH......how funny!! You crack me up all the time!!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. That's one way to lose weight Bea...at least in your tushie. ;)

      Delete
  3. LOL! I actually had to read it twice before I got it. So innocent I am...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *snort* Probably just hadn't had your coffee yet Susie. ;)

      Delete
  4. Sorry I"m actually laughing more at Susies ( out and out) LIE....* wink*
    ( Perhaps if little Johnny said Mr. Big, Susie would have understood)
    Love Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!!!!!

      Hold on Willikins, I have an email from my husband to send to you.

      Help me out here Cat PLEASE! Before I was married I could just cover my ears. I realize I can't do that anymore but I'm still very, very innocent.

      Delete
    2. *shaking my head* Sorry Susie, I don't think anyone is buying the bridge you have for sale. lol

      Delete
    3. Hey Willie and Grace...Happy to provide a forum for you to pick on Susie. ;) Just remember...what goes around comes around. LOL

      Sorry Susie, would love to help you out but you can't be married to MM and still be that innocent. Is your nose growing? lol

      Delete
    4. He he he...ain't that the truth! LOL, on both counts. :)

      Delete
  5. I love it Cat!! Humor keeps us healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does Minelle...happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Delete
  6. too funny...you always bring me a smile :-) Hugs, Terpsichore

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Terps. ;) Hugs back atcha!

      Delete
  7. What was wrong with it? It was very polite and also the implied invitation for after dinner was very polite. I've heard worse.
    Also much better than implications about Little Johnny and Mr Big.

    Very funny, Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very good points Bas...love getting the male point of view.

      Happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Delete
  8. Too funny! Thanks for the laugh Cat! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.