Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Commuters...


After a long and tiring day, a commuter settled down in her seat and closed her eyes.


As the train rolled out of the station, the guy sitting next to her pulled out his cell phone and started talking in a loud voice:  "Hi sweetheart. It's Eric.  I'm on the train".

"Yes, I know it's the 6:30 and not the 4:30, but I had a long meeting".

"No, honey, not with that blonde from the accounts office.  It was with the boss".

"No sweetheart, you're the only one in my life".

"Yes, I'm sure, cross my heart!"

Fifteen minutes later, he was still talking loudly...


When the young woman sitting next to him had enough, she leaned over and said into the phone,  "Eric, hang up the phone and come back to bed."



Eric doesn't use his cell phone in public any longer.


ROFLMBO


16 comments:

  1. Lol...... That would be something I would do...... I hate loud people on phones. :D

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Callie - I have done something similar more than once. ;)

      Delete
  2. LOL!!! I wanted to do something like that so bad one night in a restaurant....when a man near the restrooms was blatantly lying to his wife on the phone about where he was!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Betsy...He's very lucky I wasn't there...I would have done it! ;)

      Delete
  3. Lol, priceless! Thanks Cat,

    Hugs,
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Roz. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. LOL. Very good. Thanks.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Ronnie. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  5. I am so slow that took me three readings to figure out - but I got it - very funny.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL Lillie...you should have asked Ian. ;) Happy you enjoyed it.

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  6. HA! Good for her! I was recently in a Walmart restroom and the lady in the next stall was talking very loudly on her cell phone. I was hoping she'd drop it, but no such luck. I did take some satisfaction in flushing......twice ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good one Queenie! Maybe she'll drop it in next time. ;)

      Delete
  7. That's something I'd be tempted to do, but wouldn't actually do. Funny though (at least when it's fiction)! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Grace...I've done something similar more than once. If someone wants to carry on a loud conversation in public, they are inviting public participation in that conversation. ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.