Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Monday, February 11, 2013

Honeymoon at Home


Fred and Mary got married but can't afford a honeymoon, so they go back to Fred's Mom and Dad's for their first night together.



In the morning, Johnny, Fred's little brother, gets up and has his breakfast.

As he is going out of the door to go to school, he asks his mom if Fred and Mary are up yet.

She replies, "No".

Johnny asks, "Do you know what I think?"

His mom replies, "I don't want to hear what you think!  Just go to school."



Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mom, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?"

She replies, "No."

Johnny says, "Do you know what I think?"

His mom replies, "Never mind what you think!  Eat your lunch and go back to school."



After school, Johnny comes home and asks again, "Are Fred and Mary up yet?"

His mom says, "No.."

He asks, "Do you know what I think?"

His mom replies, "Ok, now tell me what you think?"

He says: "Last night Fred came to my room for some Vaseline and it was dark, I think...










...


...


…I gave him my airplane glue."



Oops! 


Think they had better check on Fred and Mary PDQ...might need to call the paramedics!


28 comments:

  1. ROFL!!!! My poor kids have known to say "You weren't listening, Mom". :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh Rogue...might wanna start listening. ;)

      Delete
  2. The couple that sticks together stays together. Very funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. *thunk* silent hissy laugh, tears streaming from eyes.....SNORT... :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...ouch!! Laughing and laughing.

    Elisa Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Elisa...just stay very still. ;)

      Delete
  5. LOL!!! I'm agreeing with Bea! Funny, but oh so wrong!

    Callie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Callie...wouldn't be so funny if it wasn't. ;)

      Delete
  6. ROFLMAO So funny, thanks Cat. Think they will 'stick together'? LoL. Yeah, I know. My bad - couldn't help myself!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFLMBO Roz...very happy you couldn't help yourself. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Oh dear, very funny.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Ronnie. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  8. That is funny, Cat.
    Ian.
    I'll tell that one to Lillie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Ian. Hope Lillie does as well. ;)

      Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  9. OMG. So funny Cat. Where do you FIND all these dirty jokes?! Seriously. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Tess...What can I say, I am known for having a naughty sense of humor and so quite a few people send things to me. ;)

      Delete
  10. The being stuck together isn't so bad, its the pulling apart!!

    Ow! Ow! Ow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...this is a case of 'no moving allowed!' ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.