Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Saturday, January 26, 2013

A Different look at VIB Award - 2!

Thank you, Ward and June of The Dish with Ward and June for nominating ME (ok, and again,14 others) for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award


very_inspiring_blogger_award_thumb


The VIB Rules:
  1. Display the award logo on your blog
  2. Link back to the person who nominated you
  3. State 7 things about yourself
  4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them
  5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements

Of course, being the trouble-maker I am, I always have to change up the rules. So you can either grab the logo and rules, consider yourself nominated and post on your blog or you can follow Cat’sCat face Rules.

One note before beginning. Grace from Enjoying the Journey wrote a thought-provoking post regarding Awards so I thought I’d make a few things clear:



I changed up the 'rules' when I was nominated the first time, and am not nominating anyone for several reasons...

  • I’m a trouble-maker and love to ‘bend’ rules as much as I can sometimes.
  • I don't want anyone to feel slighted, hurt or left out.
  • I don't want anyone to feel as if they have to participate...your life might be very hectic and you don't need more pressure.
  • I have always looked at these more as just a fun way for everyone to learn more about each other but some might not be comfortable in sharing more than you already do on your blog.
  • Some of you might not have a blog but would still like to play along.

Cat’sCat face Rules
  1. Choose which of the following best describes you and why...post your answer in the comments.
Or
  1. Choose which of the following you like best and post your answer in the comments.

If you read my first VIP Award post, you will notice I changed up my own rules. LOL

 

















a-walk-in-the-woods_thumb14

  
Your choice, VIB Rules, Cat’sCat face Rules, or both? Winking smile 


18 comments:

  1. Definitely = having those weird conversations..... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, congratulations on the nomination - you do deserve the award!

    After reading the sayings, I had to go back and read the rules, since they changed ;-)

    I like 'em all! But right at this moment, the one that resonates with me the most is the one that needs background music to my life so I know what the hell is going on! LOL

    Guess we're in the right place if everytime I'm here, I either giggle, grin or reflect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely compliments C.

      Wouldn't background music be great...really helpful in getting through life. ;)

      LOL, sometimes I giggle, grin and reflect all at the same time...of course, I'm a tad bit strange. LOL

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Well the 3 AM waking one resonates....but I also like the dirty joke one! Hmmmm depending on what group of friends we are talking about I can be the crazy or the voice of reason. So I am crazy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Minelle - seems as if quite a few of these resonate with you...I really like that! You are as crazy as I am!!!!

      Delete
  4. Background music and Dear 3AM. : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey BB - those two seem to be the favorite choices. Wonder what that says about us. LOL

      Delete
  5. Hi Cat, great choices. Definitely dear 3 AM for me, and also those weird conversations with a friend.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Roz - Dear 3 AM seems to be winning. Have had more than a few of those conversations and thought to myself later "oh lordy, we would definitely have been locked up if anyone overheard us." LOL

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Congrats Cat! Oh there are so many of these that "fit". Right now I'd have to say the "Sometimes I struggle with my inner demons. Other times we just hug".

    Hugs

    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks P. These are some of my favorites and most of them can 'fit' me on any given day. Hope you are kicking demon tush today. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  7. My best friend and I are always having the strangest conversations. We are OB nurses :) Luckily most of these haven't been overheard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Tricia - I can only imagine some of those conversations. Here's hoping you are never overheard! ;)

      Delete
  8. LOL these are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so Sorry Ana...somehow I missed your comment...I know, naughty Cat needs a spanking. :(

      But I am happy enjoyed them!

      Delete
  9. Cat needs a spanking... hmmmm that's what I have suspected before, great post though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ward! That's just what she is always telling me. ROFL

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.