Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Blondes…

A blonde and her husband are lying in bed listening to the next door neighbor's dog. It has been in the backyard barking for hours and hours.
The blonde jumps up out of bed and says, "I've had enough of this."
She goes downstairs.
The blonde finally comes back up to bed and her husband says "The dog is still barking, what have you been doing?"
The blonde says, "I put the dog in our backyard, let's see how THEY like it!

----------------------------------------

Two blonds are walking along the beach under a full moon.
One asks the other "I wonder what is closer, the moon or New York ?"
And the other blonde says "DUH!! You can see the moon."

--------------------------------------

An airline captain was breaking in a new blonde stewardess.
The route they were flying had a layover in another city.
Upon their arrival, the captain showed the stewardess the best place for airline personnel to eat, shop and stay overnight.


The next morning, as the pilot was preparing the crew for the day's route, he noticed the new stewardess was missing.

He knew which room she was...in at the hotel and called her up wondering what happened.
She answered the phone, crying, and said she couldn't get out of her room.
"You can't get out of your room?" the captain asked, "Why not?"

The stewardess replied: "There are only three doors in here," she sobbed, "one is the bathroom, one is the closet, and one has a sign on it that says 'Do Not Disturb'!"

 
---------------------------------------
 



24 comments:

  1. *groans* at the last one.....glad I'ma red head, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL June. It was a *groaner* wasn't it. ;)

      Delete
    2. Happy you enjoyed it Bea. A redhead hmmm? ;)

      Delete
  2. OMG. I'm not sharing with hubby or daughter. They're both blondes.

    They are hysterical, love the airline one the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sunny - go ahead - share it with the blondes. ;)

      Can't decide if the airline or New York one was my fave - both funny. :)

      Delete
  3. When I hear these jokes, I am always relieved that I am a brunette. whew.... Very cute, Cat.
    hugs
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Lillie - wait til I find some brunette jokes. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Are they really jokes? I don't understand what is funny about them. I don't get them at all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, actually I love blonde jokes. And these are really funny. I use to have a customer who would stop in at the bank I worked at every day to tell me a blonde joke. I always pretended like I didn't get them. He thought he was always getting me.
    I use to get boys to pump gas for me because I would act like I couldn't figure out how to do it. Now who is being dumb?
    Thanks for the laugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Blondie. Oh that's a good trick you used to play on the boys - love it!

      Delete
  6. The airline one reminded me of this one

    A troublesome blonde was sitting in first class of the plane even though her ticket clearly stated economy. The stewardesses tried unsuccessfully to get her to move back to her proper seat. Eventually the head steward said " Excuse me miss and where are you flying to today?"

    The blond replied " New York"

    " Oh I"m sorry first class is only going as far as Chicago"

    She quickly moved back to her original seat.

    Thanks for the giggles again Cat
    Love
    Willie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a good one Willie - thanks!

      Happy you enjoyed these.

      Love and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  7. LOL Cat, Love these especially the dog and the moon ones. Thanks for the giggle :)

    ROFL Blondie and Wilma

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just couldn't post one Roz - couldn't decide which was the funniest.

      Blondie and Willie are are riot aren't they!

      Happy you enjoyed them.

      Hugs and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete
  8. And guess who is in my blogroll right under Giggles, grins and reflections?
    Right: Blondies blog!
    And she is writing something about attitude changing. Probably Cat's attitude.
    I'll go over and look.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Bas. Good place for them, together!

      Another vote for changing Cat's attitude huh? ;)

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Are you blonde Susie or is that 'oh dear' for all the other blondes in blog land? LOL

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.