Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thoughts for the Week


invention of the word








capitalization












win your love






were all bizare













This was sent to me by two vanilla friends, one who claims I always get her into trouble, and the other just typed ROFLMAO.  
Then...a friend from blog land sent a similar one with the same saying...
Think everyone is trying to send me a message?

Enjoy your week!

24 comments:

  1. Whoa...why are the letters in the top one so big?

    Love Willie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm...I dunno Willie. Because big boobs are on top? :D

      Love ya,
      Cat

      Delete
  2. I think I know that short cut. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahahaha!I love all these...had me rolling! Thanks Cat!

    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome P, happy you enjoyed them. ;)

      Delete
  4. : ) I had to read Uncle Jack twice before I got it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great, great,great! I have to say nĂºmero one is very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, love them all Cat, thanks for the laugh.

    No 3 cracked me up ... mmm ... A-hem, had to read Uncle Jack twice too LoL

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Roz. Liked #3 did ya? LOL As I told BB, at least ya got it. ;)

      Delete
  7. At last the word Boob is explained.
    Ok, lead the way, all your friends seem to think you know a good short cut.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice to have that explanation isn't it Bas. Yup, everyone follows me into whatever trouble I get into...and then blames me. *sigh* ;)

      Delete
  8. Bahaha! Those are all pretty funny...that first one especially:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Tess. Great to know where words came from isn't it. ;)

      Delete
  9. LOL I love these! Although the Uncle Jack one...er uncle jack one...is a bit disturbing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Grace. Aren't you happy you don't have the job of 'collection' for a horse insemination program? LOL

      Delete
  10. They are all such good messages. I too ROFLMAO

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do believe that your receiving these from friends is pure evidence that you have the ability to be quite a handful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.