Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Friday, January 4, 2013

Our Prayers are Answered

A lady approaches her priest and tells him, “Father, I have a problem. I have two female talking parrots, but they only know how to say one thing.”

image


“What do they say?” the priest inquired.

“They only know how to say, ‘Hi, we’re prostitutes. Want to have some fun?”‘

“That’s terrible!” the priest exclaimed, “but I have a solution to your problem.


Bring your two female parrots over to my house and I will put them with my two male talking parrots.

I have taught them to pray and read the bible.

My parrots will teach your parrots to stop saying that terrible phrase and your female parrots will also learn to praise and worship.”

“Thank you!” the woman responded.

The next day the woman brings her female parrots to the priest’s house.

His two male parrots are holding rosary beads and praying in their cage.

The lady puts her two female parrots in with the male parrots.

Immediately, the female parrots say, “Hi, we’re prostitutes, want to have some fun?”


One male parrot looks over at the other male parrot and exclaims, “Put the beads away, Jack. Our prayers have been answered!”


LOL
 

21 comments:

  1. Lol! That's cute!

    P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Between you and Sunny hubby and I are in stitches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always will do to my part to help you and hubby enjoy your reading Minelle. LOL

      Delete
  3. LOL Cat, too funny, and cute. Guess the priests plan backfired!

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, the priest's plan definitely did backfire Roz. ;)

      Delete
  4. Cute, Cat. ;-)

    Hope all is well for you in this first week of our new year!

    Irishey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Irishey! Dahling - how are you doing? Did I read on another blog that you've been sick? Hope you're doing better. I'm fine. Hope you're able to come back to blogland soon - miss your posts. :)

      Delete
    2. Finally starting to feel somewhat better. Thanks for the well wishes, Cat. I have no idea what that nasty bug was, but if I could've, I would've blown it to smithereens. Bleh.

      I need to get a post up, but I think I'm like Blondie - what to post about?!! Lol!

      Hugs, dahlin'!

      Delete
  5. No drink ..... and I still choked! ROFL
    http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/30448851.jpg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL June - that pic is adorable! Thanks so much. ;)

      Delete
  6. Thanks for the laugh, as always, Cat. I think I am getting addicted to them, because even as I click on your icon, I start to feel the anticipation of being entertained - thanks so much for that!
    Ian and I played your Ray Stevens videos for our teenage daughter today and while she didn't seem to understand why we laughed and chortled our way through the streak - generational disconnect, we decided - she loved the "first self-righteous church" and the squirrel video.
    hugs and love
    lillie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy I can entertain you and Ian, Lillie. Must be a generational thing with "The Streak" - I still crack up every time I hear it but "Mississippi Squirrel Revival" is still one of my all-time favorites - glad she enjoyed it.

      Hugs, Love and Blessings,
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.