Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Seminar

There was a group of women at a seminar on how to live in a loving relationship with your husband.

The women were asked, ‘How many of you love your husbands?’ All women raised their hands.  
Then they were asked, ‘When was the last time you told your husband you loved him?’ Some women answered today, some yesterday, some didn’t remember.
 
The women were then told to take their phones and send the following text: 'I love you, sweetheart.'
 
Then the women were told to exchange phones and read the responding text messages. Here are some of the replies.
1. Who is this?
2. Eh, mother of my children, are you sick?
3. I love you too.
4. What now?  Did you crash the car again?
5. I don’t understand what you mean?
6. What did you do now?  I won’t forgive you this time.
7. ?!?
8. Don’t beat about the bush, just tell me how much you need?
9. Am I dreaming?
10. If you don’t tell me who this message is actually for, someone will die.
11. I asked you not to drink anymore. I’ll leave if you are tired of me.



18 comments:

  1. Reply #2 has me ROFLMAO! Thanks, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Lisa. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's the best answer Minelle! :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. # 2 is funny, # 3 is sweet and the rest are kind of sad. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree C! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hey Sunny...think you missed #3. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. Oh dear, sad yet funny :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree with you Roz. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. I love number three as well, but the others show some trust issues, don't they? :) Funny idea to do this, thank you for sharing, Cat.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Nina...I agree, most of the answers show an issue with the relationship.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Oh dear a little sad.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Ronnie...I truly hope that some of the answers are on the joking side.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Oh gosh I am laughing but really these are a bit sad:(
    love Jan,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Jan...as I told Ronnie...I really hope that the husbands answers were tongue-in-cheek.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. All of them are sad except #3. No wonder the divorce rate is so high

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Rose....seems that everyone who commented saw the same thing I did...sad answers.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.