Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Bragging

silhouette-horse-ii[1]
Basic RGB


Two rather old retired racehorses are in a bar getting totally drunk. 

After about two hours, the first racehorse says: "You know...when I was a young racehorse...from one hundred starts, I won (hic) 90 races, got 5 seconds and 5 thirds...I am without doubt the greatest racehorse that ever lived."

In response to this and approximately a half an hour later, the second racehorse responded, "Oh yeah...when I was a young racehorse...from one hundred starts, I won (hic) 95 races, got 2 seconds and 3 thirds...I am the greatest racehorse that ever lived."


Now it was about this time that the bartender, a greyhound, decided that they were drunk enough so he said, "I am sick of you two telling one another how great you are, you are both drunk and I am throwing you out of the bar, but before I do,  I want to let you know that when I was a young greyhound, from one hundred starts, I won 100 races, no seconds and no thirds."


The two racehorses were shocked and for 5 minutes sat with their mouths open until the fist racehorse finally said, "Isn't that amazing (hic)...a talking greyhound!"


Black_Greyhound_by_SKavanagh[1]



12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Happy to set you giggling Sunny. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. Yeah...drinking too much causes lot of strange conversations....lol.
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Got that right Abby. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Okaay lol. Thanks for the giggle Cat :)

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Roz. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Hi Cat, that I wasn't expecting!
    love Jan,xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LoL, that was a cute one, and funny. I didn't expect such an ending at all. Thank you for the giggles, Cat.

    hugs

    Nina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gotcha Nina! Happy you enjoyed it. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. Funny Cat! I figured after two talking horses......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed it Minelle. ;)

      Hugs and blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.