Adult Content Warning

You have entered a site intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you are under the age of 18, or if it is illegal to view such material in your community, please exit this site immediately. This site contains mature content including but not limited to; articles, discussions, pictures and other materials that some people may find offensive. If such materials offend you, please exit this site immediately.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Reply to Liebster Award

Cygnet over at the Ugly Duckling Project nominated me for a Liebster Award quite a while back.  I forgot all about it until recently.  I am so sorry Cygnet. 

liebster-award

Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.
Ummm…thank you?  Cygnet…I still love ya Red heart   Seriously, it was very sweet of you to think of me...I feel honored…thank you.
2. Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and / or displaying it using a "widget" or "gadget".  

done
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.

I’ll put up the questions…no guarantees as to which I’ll answer .
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.

People…seriously…I am just not that interesting
5. Nominate 5 to 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display the widget that lets readers know this information. 

Now…anyone that knows me, knows that I’m not big on following rules so you shouldn’t be surprised that this is not gonna happen. Open-mouthed smile
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer. 

You asked for it!
7. List these rules on your post.  Once you have written and published it, you then have to:  
Have to?  Really?  Ha! 
8. Inform people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!)  

You are hereby informed that if you want to play along, answer any questions you want…either in the comments below or on your own blog! Open-mouthed smile

Here are Cygnet’s questions:

1.  If you could have any job in the world (forget talent or money making ability) what would you do? 

I would create artwork…paintings, jewelry, etc.!
2.  What is your favorite book of all time?

No way can I narrow it down to one book or even one genre!
3.  What is the one thing that you and your husband just can't seem to agree on and how do you deal with it?
4.  What is the thing you like most about yourself?

 The fact that I like me.
5.  What superpower would you like to have?

 Invisibility...would love to sneak up on people and scare them . Winking smile
6.  What luxury in life do you indulge in? 

Not sure what luxury would be…my chocolate pomegranate candy or maybe a long soak in the tub with scented candles and music.
7.  Who is your celebrity crush? 

Ooh…can’t limit it to one. Winking smile
 
connery-1-thLiam-Neeson-kilts-647358_350_230 
 
 
 
Eleven random facts about me...
 
things Im bad at



foul mouth filty mind






















im not fat




sexy thighs

















random gravity checks




gitty-upA certain age?  Ha…I would do this at any age if I was unable to walk.  BTW…notice the crop?   Winking smile



i know my limits1


someday Ill be 90














recalculating



best thing about me














be very afraid


If any of you want to play along, you can take any to all of the following questions and answer them…either on your own blog, in the comments here or send them to me in an email and I will post them here as a guest blog.

Here are your questions:

1.  What celebrity do you resemble?
2.  What is one thing you swore you would never do....and did?
3.  How tall are you?
4.  What color underwear do you have on right now?
5.  If you could go back in time, where would you go?
6.  What's the funniest thing you've heard your spouse/partner say?
7.  What animal would you be and why?
8.  Leather or wood?
9.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
10. Could you turn your phone off for 24 hours without a panic attack?
11. Scariest sound?

Hope you enjoyed. Smile with tongue out 

18 comments:

  1. Can't believe you didn't follow all the rules!
    #4 purple flower boy shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Minelle...snarky much? Purple flowers eh? ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  2. LOL Cat these are all great. I love the way you listed random facts about yourself in pictures. Thanks, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy you enjoyed them Lisa. ;)

      Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  3. Cat,
    You are such a good sport to do this again - you are a hoot! And I agree - I love your random facts pictures! They are fantastic. #8 Leather
    :) Cali

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cali...happy you enjoyed my random facts. So you like leather do ya? :)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  4. Cat,

    Wonderful and I agree your pictures are super.

    8. Leather
    9. By the ocean.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ronnie! So your favorite is leather also? By the ocean would be lovely wouldn't it. :D

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  5. LoL Cat, love how you did this, you don't like rules do ya lol. Enjoyed reading this and love your random facts by pics.
    No 8 leather, No 11 the rumble of an earthquake.

    Hugs
    Roz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Roz...nope I sure don't like rules. ;) Happy you enjoyed my random facts. So far, everyone who has answered prefers leather. Oh yes, I can definitely understand how the rumbling of an earthquake can scare you.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  6. 1. What celebrity do you resemble? ALIVE OR DEAD
    2. What is one thing you swore you would never do....and did? ANAL SEX
    3. How tall are you? 5'5"
    4. What color underwear do you have on right now? ECRU
    5. If you could go back in time, where would you go? DEPENDS ON THE CONVENIECES
    6. What's the funniest thing you've heard your spouse/partner say? CAN'T REMEMBER
    7. What animal would you be and why? ANY PET IN MY HOUSE
    8. Leather or wood? LEATHER
    9. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? WARM, BEACHY NOT HUMIDITY. IS THERE SUCH A PLACE
    10. Could you turn your phone off for 24 hours without a panic attack? NO PROBLEM
    11. Scariest sound? MY FEET STEPPING ON THE SCALE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Sunny...love your answers! Thanks for playing along. ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  7. Your celebrity crushes are pretty hot! Oh yeah, I noticed that crop right away. I wonder why that is? ; )

    7. A bird. So I could fly.....and leave 'presents' on the cars of rude drivers, lol!
    8. Leather!!!!!
    9. In a beautiful log cabin on a remote mountain top.
    11. The phone ringing in the middle of the night!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Queenie...so you like my crushes also do ya? ;) I wonder how many vanilla's notice the crop vs TTWD's...hmmm

      Ooh...you little stinker...you're gonna get those rude drivers eh? Seems as if leather is preferred form everyone who answered. A remote mountain top can be lovely but not sure how long I would enjoy that. Yup...phone ringing in the middle of the night can be scary. Thanks for playing along.

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. LOL Susie...are you calling me sassy? ;) Would you like to be invisible also?

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete
  9. Love it! I love that I wasn't the last one to play since I kinda forgot about getting around to it, too. :)
    I might just answer your questions in a post too, they are good ones!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Elle...you are too funny...that's what happens if I don't answer when I am first nominated...I forget...oops!

      Would love to see your answers to my questions...I'm sure they will be great! ;)

      Hugs and Blessings...
      Cat

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Respectful comments are always welcome.